Purpose of 'Private Signals'?

What is the purpose of private trading signals please? I'm start at the beginning of learning / understanding the signals process and it's clear what use the public signals have but Private? thats another mater, I see no uses so far. At first I thought they would operate like public but you had complete control over who could use or see them but on closer inspection you cannot. You can't even use the signals yourself between to different trading accounts? Please can someone explain  what purpose private siganls can be used for. 

WhoDoVooDoo:
What is the purpose of private trading signals please? I'm start at the beginning of learning / understanding the signals process and it's clear what use the public signals have but Private? thats another mater, I see no uses so far. At first I thought they would operate like public but you had complete control over who could use or see them but on closer inspection you cannot. You can't even use the signals yourself between to different trading accounts? Please can someone explain  what purpose private siganls can be used for. 

Monitoring of your own trading accounts.

MQL5.com offers a wide set of statistics and risk analysis for your trading account.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Monitoring of your own trading accounts.

MQL5.com offers a wide set of statistics and risk analysis for your trading account.

Thank's, I was starting to come round to that thought. So something like myfxbook  would you agree? 

WhoDoVooDoo:
Thank's, I was starting to come round to that thought. So something like myfxbook  would you agree? 

Yes.

OK, so looks like I've successfully set up a signal from one of my accounts to another and it looks synced and I don't think I've been charged the $5000 I've set subscription to thankfully. 

Question:  I know i have to have the subscribing account up, running and logged into for the signals to be received, but do I need the 'Signal Provider' account up, running and logged into to send previously placed order's as  signal when triggered or is that all handled on your servers when I'm logged out of Providers account please. 

Thank you.

Mario Tsultrim Kaval:

OK, so looks like I've successfully set up a signal from one of my accounts to another and it looks synced and I don't think I've been charged the $5000 I've set subscription to thankfully. 

Question:  I know i have to have the subscribing account up, running and logged into for the signals to be received, but do I need the 'Signal Provider' account up, running and logged into to send previously placed order's as  signal when triggered or is that all handled on your servers when I'm logged out of Providers account please. 

Thank you.

Yes, both accounts must be up and running, preferably through MQL5 VPS for uninterrupted co-operation.

Good day everyone!

My name is Habib and I have a few questions:

1) When I subscribe to a signal, would trade signals from the signal provider be automatically effected on my account or would I still need to be online to place the trades myself?

2) Assuming the trade signals would be automatically effected, must I always be online and logged into my account for trades to take effect? If I must always be online, what are the alternatives to ensuring trades are placed without me having to be online and logged into my account?

3) How do I proportion my lot size to sync proportionally with the signal providers lot size after each trade? 

MyFXWorld:

Good day everyone!

My name is Habib and I have a few questions:

1) When I subscribe to a signal, would trade signals from the signal provider be automatically effected on my account or would I still need to be online to place the trades myself?

2) Assuming the trade signals would be automatically effected, must I always be online and logged into my account for trades to take effect? If I must always be online, what are the alternatives to ensuring trades are placed without me having to be online and logged into my account?

3) How do I proportion my lot size to sync proportionally with the signal providers lot size after each trade? 

1. Yes, automatically.

2. Yes, your Metatrader should be online with your trading account connected. Alternatively - you can use MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5.

3. Lot size:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

lot size

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.01.14 10:54

The lot size is copied proportionally to your (and signal provider's) balance, leverage and currency.

----------------

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

Just some information about the Signal Service:

This is the information about where to start to.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Sergey Golubev:

1. Yes, automatically.

2. Yes, your Metatrader should be online with your trading account connected. Alternatively - you can use MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5.

3. Lot size:

----------------

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

Just some information about the Signal Service:

This is the information about where to start to.

Thank you so much sir. I'll take my time to go through your submissions. Grateful soul here. I really do appreciate it when someone takes his or her time to give detailed remedies to challenges. keep up the good work.

Reason: