Who is prepared to pay how much for a really profitable signal? - page 15

Rugyi_cool:
share with the people the ins and outs, or are you just going around the bush?
It's a taboo topic here. I've been banned twice.

St.Vitaliy:
It's a taboo topic here. 2 times banned.
you can get a badge!!!

Rugyi_cool:
you can get in a skiff!!!

Meaning, will you stop trading forex? Are you going to go to the exchange? That's where the transit accounts are. Invest in a fund, there's a ton of over-the-counter bullshit at space prices. Money? There's a race to see who can print the most.

Everywhere is a scam, that's how it is in the "unrealistic economy". The main thing is to grab and run...

St.Vitaliy:

Meaning, will you stop trading forex? Go to the stock exchange? There's transitory accounts. Invest in a fund, there's a lot of over-the-counter bullshit at space prices. Money? There's a race to see who can print the most.

Everywhere is a scam, that's how it is in the "unrealistic economy". The main thing is to grab and run...

I do not trade on the forex market! I use a brokerage company because it has a simpler mechanism for opening an account!

Rugyi_cool:
I do not trade Forex!!! DCs are used only because of the easier mechanism of opening an account!! Citizens of Ukraine are not easy to get on the stock exchange!

)))

P o t h o ug h On Approval of the Regulation on Currency Controlhttp://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0209-00.

For the lack of an individual licence when dealing in currency valuables a fine is imposed in an amount equivalent to the amount of these currency valuables. And the Criminal Code for the use of a foreign currency account outside of Ukraine by a person permanently residing in Ukraine provides for a fine of 500 to 1,000 untaxed minimum incomes of citizens (8,500 to 17,000 UAH), correctional labour for up to two years or imprisonment for two to four years with confiscation of the currency valuables illegally held on the foreign account.

This is Ukraine, baby!

papaklass:
.... (for example: VNIK - who put a plummer on the Market for 950 credits, ....). These people do not have any responsibility, they do not give a shit about anyone and everything, they are only interested in money. If they are not removed from Signals service, the service will perish in a sea of lies. We will have one or two worthwhile offers out of hundreds of them, but it will be impossible to find them in the sea of rubbish.

There's a lot of petty yapping, and it's all beside the point. That could get you banned for personal insult.

I'm waiting for your apology!

papaklass:
What you have written is yapping. You should apologise for your work to those who have taken the time to analyse your "masterpiece". I'll say it again - a scoundrel with an attitude.
I like the unsubstantiated yapping of this puppy! But you still have to apologize - hurry up!

All right guys, I'm sick and tired of reading this unrelenting flub followed by personalities in almost all threads, anyone who wants to turn this forum into something like the fourth - welcome to the baths.

Yes, colleagues have gone off-topic.

The only thing I saw was an offer of $100 for places on the chart and it turns out that all that is on the site is demo mode.

That is, none of the traders have opened an account and do not trade there in real accounts, and those who offer it are passing off a demo account as a real one!

That is, we are dealing with a lie, as someone on the forum said.

Colleagues, I think we should get together and go back to work on the service.

All the same, you can see that the guys on the forum are trained, and there are professionals among them.

My question is still the same - I want to buy signals for 1-2 dollars a piece. I also would like to ask whether there is a service that conducts trading on a real account and has a responsible person who monitors the market and gives signals for which he himself opens positions and sells such signals. What is the price of such a service? I want to find out, I need it for myself, I'm going to open an account and trade using such a service.

I would like to open an account for myself and use it in trading. I am grateful for the answers.

I would like to open an account for myself and use such a service. Thanks a lot.

aleksunderz:

My question is still the same - I want to buy signals for 1-2 dollars a piece. Is there a service that trades on a real account, and there is a responsible person who monitors the market and gives signals, on which he himself opens positions and sells such signals. What is the price of such a service? I want to find out, I need it for myself. I'm going to open an account and trade using this service.

It seems to me that your price is several orders of magnitude lower for a working signal, while the demands(a real account, responsibility, etc.) are very high.

How then are signals preferable to PAMM for signal providers?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5
Reason: