how much does a profitable system cost? - page 8

denis_orlov:
Is there anywhere that trades seriously and successfully with trading signals?

What do you mean?

denis_orlov:
Is there anywhere that trades seriously and successfully with trading signals?

VictorArt seems to have said something similar.

I think he also mentioned that his signals are of the highest quality.

Swetten:

VictorArt seems to have said something similar.

I think VictorArt also mentioned that his signals are of the highest quality.

Interesting, though ..... and how much does this stuff cost ???? or is it like a subscription? every month ??? or a percentage for each trade ??? or a fixed price for each signal mb??

odiseif:

interesting though ..... and how much does this stuff cost ???? or is it like a monthly subscription ??? or a percentage for each trade ??? or a fixed price for each signal mb??

I -- I have no idea.

Ask him.

odiseif:

interesting though ..... and how much does this stuff cost ???? or is it like a monthly subscription ??? or a percentage for each trade ??? or a fixed price for each signal mb??

It is free forever.

1.2010 7280
2.2010 12610
3.2010 3600
4.2010 9460
5.2010 39418
6.2010 7640
7.2010 -19522

60486 dollars in profits since the beginning of 2010, trading 1 lot, not earned by all who visited the signals page and did not use them :)

odiseif:

what do you mean?

I mean, in this age of universal sales activity, telecommunication and other globalisation ......... think about it... If such a great trading system existed, then instead of selling it with its guts, there would be a lot of trading with its signals or something like that ...

And especially on your internet...

That's what I'm asking - is it being traded?

VictorArt, why are you giving away such good stuff for free?

The administration said that there would be a kind of signal-selling service, like "Work". I personally would only sell signals, not the TS itself. I will do so when the service is open.

The main advantage of such a service is the fact that the signals will be in one place and there will be competition based on signal users' responses. How can I compare signals from different Providers? You have to subscribe to several providers at the same time to compare them, and how much money will be wasted...

denis_orlov:

I mean, in this age of universal sales activity, telecommunications and other globalisation......Come on... think about it ... If such a great trading system existed, then instead of selling it with its guts, there would be a lot of trading with its signals or something like that ...

I will never believe in those signals that trade because they will sooner or later be lost because of the masses of people who trade on the same system .....

odiseif:

I will never believe...

What has faith got to do with it?

You have to drag and talk about concrete facts.

Otherwise, it's naked gossip, like the grannies outside the house.

denis_orlov:

I mean, in this age of universal sales activity, telecommunications and other globalisation......Come on... think about it ... If such a great trading system existed, then instead of selling it with its guts, there would be a lot of trading with its signals or something like that ...

They don't even take it for free :)

Actually this page was created a long time ago to test signals in real time.

For example, it was interesting to find out how such a factor as "belief" affects profit making or how well people can execute the signals of an automaton.

Many other things were tested.

It has been working ever since.

Reason: