Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 64

paladin800:
Logically, with his $900 and 0.10-0.15 lots, your lot at $320 should be about 3 times smaller (i.e. about 0.03-0.05), but this provider has 1:500 leverage (!). What is your leverage? If 1:100, then your lot should be divided by 5 more (i.e. 0.006-0.01), i.e. immediately select min. lot = 0.01.

Thank you very much for your help. I guess that's the point - my broker has max. leverage 1:200 :(

All you have to do is ask this provider to increase the lot from 0.1, to 0.5, or reduce the leverage :)

Are there any plans to make it possible to subscribe to several signals from one account at the same time? So that you can put your eggs in different baskets, or, to put it simply, diversify your risks?

akmk:

I subscribed to A 20 Pip Per Day Strategy signal. The provider of this signal himself trades with a depo of 600 (initial) (now $900) with a lot of 0.10-0.15.

The balance of the signal provider is much larger:

Balance: 1,535.27 USD.

There are no errors in calculation. The copied volume is correct. You can increase the volume by topping up your account.

antt:

The balance of the signal provider is significantly higher:

Balance: 1 535.27 USD

There are no errors in the calculation, the copied volume is correct. You can increase the volume by topping up your account.

Got it. Thank you very much for the clarification.
antt:

The balance of the signal provider is much larger:

Balance: 1 535.27 USD.

There are no errors in the calculation. You can increase the volume by topping up your account.

Got it. Thank you very much for the clarification.

marsel:
Interesting to know how you came to that conclusion.
By way of subscription! I personally subscribed to a signal, and using a percentage, the signals were copied to me in the same way as the vendor!!!!!!!

antt:

The balance of the signal provider is significantly higher:

Balance: 1 535.27 USD

There are no errors in the calculation, the copied volume is correct. You can increase the volume by topping up your account.

Something tells me you're barking up the wrong tree!!! ))))

I don't get it, maybe someone had a problem with it? Why do open orders close completely and reopen at new prices?

I have a loss each time, but the supplier's is fine.

I will attach the Logs.

Files:
20140120.log  14 kb

alenka:

I don't get it, maybe someone has had problems with it? Why do open orders close completely and reopen at new prices?

The supplier has a loss each time ? and the supplier is fine .

I will attach Logfiles

Is it a real or a demo signal?

Free or Paid ?

trora:

signal demo or real?

free or paid?

The signal is free, copying to real.

alenka:
The signal is free , copying to a real one.

You got it wrong!

- The value of the signal does not affect the slippage in any way!

- The post above asks: What kind of account do you have - Demo or Real? And what is the signal provider!?

Reason: