Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 35

MetaDriver:

Subscribers should watch where they sign up. And understand the trading patterns. Who doesn't care - let them eat their free cactus cheese. "It's not my fault if you can't hide."

That's the thing: with the existing order that confuses newbies, it's hard for them to pick out the useful ones from the mass of rubbish signals.

If a service charged at least a dollar for a signal, half of the freeloaders would disappear. Most of the dems would also disappear.

If you could get more subscribers for money - freelancers and demo traders are still pushing away... You broadcast signals here not to raise self-esteem but to make money, right?

so why ... why ... are we being put in an unequal position?

TheXpert:
Nah, free subscriptions are cool.)

Explain to me why a free subscription is cool?

Why is signing up for demos cool? I don't get it.

trora:

That's the point: with the existing order - which confuses newcomers - they find it difficult to distinguish useful signals from the huge mass of rubbish signals.

I hope I won't break a pattern if I say that the whole variety of analyses, indicators, systems, pams, signals, gurus and seminars is intended to dull the mind of those who brought money into the industry, rather than the opposite?

trora:

That's the thing: with the existing procedure - which confuses newcomers - they find it difficult to distinguish useful signals from the huge mass of rubbish signals.

If the service charged at least $1 per signal, half of the freelancers would disappear. Most of the dems would also disappear.

If you could get more subscribers for money - freelancers and demo traders are still pushing away... You broadcast signals here not to raise self-esteem but to make money, right?

so why ... why ... are we being put in an unequal position?

MK better know what you need )

TheXpert:
I hope I won't break the pattern if I say that the whole variety of analyses, indicators, systems, pammers, signals, courses and seminars aimed at dulling the mind of those who brought money into the industry, rather than the other way around?

I think the topic of how to choose a signal for your account would be relevant.

another question - why a paid signal is better or worse than a free one?

and the 2nd question - why a demo signal is better or worse than a paid one?

I will appreciate a detailed substantiated answer.

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

trora:

An extensive and well-reasoned response would be appreciated

You just need to promote the service without narrowing the number of monitored providers, except for the obvious scammers.

can you tell me why does not copy the pending orders by the signal the post holder has pending orders but I do not have them even though I have turned on all the settings

neo1984:
Can you tell me why a provider does not copy pending orders for a signal, my provider has a pending order but I do not have it, even though I have turned on all the settings
Only the moment of position opening is copied, whether it is opened by provider by a pending order or by current price. You can copy stoploss and takeprofit.

trora:

I will give you a detailed and substantiated answer.

Hello, why are you so worried? Or do you know how to teach subscribers to filter out tons of rubbish, you know what criteria they are looking at? Or do you knowa generally acceptedstandard (or want to impose your own) - which no one knows, let it be known - there is no match for taste and colour! Some people look at the number of earned points, others at the drawdown, others at the annual or monthly percentage, so we can enumerate to infinity the criteria by which subscribers judge us signal providers!

If you ask me a question like - what is better, a paid or non-paid signal (for me personally, I am puzzled), and how do you want to attract subscribers?

But now turn the topic about demo accounts (I see they do not give you peace of mind) - and broadcasting signals from them, are you afraid of competition? Or do you think there is a big difference - what to broadcast (but do not write that - the signal provider is not serious about trade, and all because there is no responsibility for the demo money) And subscribers who pay for the signal - you do not give any responsibility, they can invest in your work for years, you can look on the other hand, there are traders who have no free money - but there are with

PS. As you put it, the more signals in the service (no matter what, demo or real), the more competition! And what does it say - yes it says only one thing! We still have to fight for each subscriber - whatever you want, suggests the continuous improvement of his trade, and now a little arithmetic, how much do you think you need to have (regular) subscribers to earn at least an average wage :) in such a competition - that's the answer to your question (about rubbish) !

komposter:

What's the point in busting your throat for nothing? Do you think they'll hear you?

I don't believe it, they do, but usually with a good lag and if there is support.

If you find a vulnerability, exploit it.

My goal right now is essentially to promote bitcoins, not to make money or denounce the service. I've got other bots besides MTs.

And in general I have more of a research interest in the market rather than a consumer one, although not without consumerism. I am not interested in making money on overflow.

When there will be another goal, there will be other means.

I don't believe in nobility, sorry.)
Well for nothing )