Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 34

Yoschik: what would you do ?

The question is not for me, but I wanted to answer it ))

GaryKa:

Signals through API as feeds

All to the side of user, let him organize synchronization when he wants and combine as many signals as he can, and thus he leads positions... And for those options that MQ considers especially kosher (for example, the version"how to properly synchronize with one provider of signals ") - provide users with default Expert Advisors.

Yoschik:

What would you have done?

I have no idea. Change the copying strategy or at least add settings.

For example go exclusively to limits when copying. What doesn't get copied - the hell with it. Understandably doubtful, but imho even that's better than now.

One more thing I forgot.

Balance display. If the account is cent, the balance is still written in USD, which leads to mispricing. It's one thing to risk 150 quid, and quite another to risk 15000.

For example, what is this signal doing in the top?

papaklass:

The Signals service is by definition a "milking machine for subscribers". And it's not even about who owns (who is the organiser of) the service.

How can one fight the following situation on the part of service owners:

- The signal provider puts $1000.0 on the real;

- arranges a free subscription;

- steadily increases the deposit, showing a yield of >20% per month;

- waits until the number of subscribers exceeds several hundreds/thousands;

- during a nice surge in the market, will give a signal to open a position (for example, 0.1 lot), and subscribers will place several tens/hundreds of lots, and will take this volume in their second account.

That is all. The money was yours, became the provider's money.

And how can this be stopped, in this case, by the MCs? The answer is that there is no way!

JAPAL (c).

TheXpert:

One more thing I forgot.

Balance display. If the account is cent, the balance is still written in USD, which leads to mispricing. It's one thing to risk 150 quid, quite another to risk 15000.

For example, what does this signal do at the top?

The cost of calculating the rating.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/15205 here have already drawn attention of admins to this, but did not come across an understanding.

It seems that the current system is somehow beneficial to the resource owners.

I am more surprised why they need subscription to demo signals?

Why do I need a free subscription to a commercial resource?

These are rhetorical questions that will not be answered....

trora:
Nah, free subscriptions are cool :)

TheXpert:
Nah, free subscription is cool :)

Why, cacti are tasty.

--

You shouldn't have fired your subscribers. You should have written a warning saying, "Trading limiters, big slippages are inevitable, be careful when deciding to subscribe..."

Subscribers need to watch where they're signing up. And understand the trading patterns. Who doesn't care - let them eat their free cactus cheese. "It's not my fault if you can't hide."

No one will deal with the mechanisms until the thunder comes. And copying limiters will not do. Well, someone's got to take full advantage of the deal, so why don't you me?

;) // corrected believe it at will.

Look, there's already 59 of them. And try to get them to go faster. The louder you push it, the more you'll get. :))

MetaDriver:

And you shouldn't have fired your subscribers.

I didn't fire anyone :)

TheXpert:
I didn't fire anyone :)
I must have imagined it... )

MetaDriver:
So I'm imagining things... )
What did you mean by "fired"?
Reason: