Questions from a "dummy" - page 39

Swan:

The data will be copied, but not always at the first attempt... and after a critical error, the Expert Advisor stops working.

while( ... rates_open_hour <= 0 // only the amount of data, available at the moment, is copied, so the array can be less than 15625.

The situation occurs because of insufficient manual smoking :)

I don't smoke ))))))))))))

One more question... does the tester run the same every time in "GENETIC ALGORITHM" mode? or does it "ponder" a new one each time... the second option would be preferable...

BaTTLeBLooM:

I don't smoke ))))))))))))

And one more question.... does the tester run the same every time in "GENETIC ALGORITHM" mode? or does it "ponder" a new one each time... the second option would be preferable...

Read the help - https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/algotrading/optimization_types

And also article Genetic algorithms - it's simple!

Can you tell me what's wrong?

MqlDateTime tm;
void OnTick()
  {
    if(tm.day_of_week==3)  Alert("среда");
  }
Why doesn't it work?

Europa:

Can you tell me what's wrong?

Why doesn't it work?

Your structure is not filled with anything.

MqlDateTime tm;
void OnTick()
  {
    TimeCurrent(tm);
    if(tm.day_of_week==3)  Alert("среда");
  }

Urain:

Your structure is not filled with anything.

Oops... :)

Thank you!!!

Hi

Is it possible
to implement pending orders in the module of signals? For example LongCondition() allows you to place a regular order?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

Lodar:
Hello

Is it possible
to implement pending orders in the signals module? For example, LongCondition() allows you to place a regular order?

What do signals and order type have to do with it? A signal is one thing, an order type is another.

sergeev:
What do signals and order type have to do with it? a signal is one thing and an order type is another. don't mix and confuse.
Thank you.
how do i change the order type?)
for example in OpenLongParams there is no type setting or you just need to set the price, but for some reason it does not work.....

The specific type is set when the order is placed. OrderSend

Lodar:
thanks.
how to change the type ?)
for example in OpenLongParams there is no type setting or you just need to set the price, but somehow it doesn't work.....

You just need to set the price.

If no price is set (default is 0.0) or if the market price is set, CExpertTrade is prompted from CExpert to open a position on the market.

If the price is set better than the market (below the current price to buy and above the current price to sell), CExpertTrade will place a limit order (if the margin is respected).

If the price is below the market (above the current price to buy and below the current price to sell), CExpertTrade will place a stop order (if the indentation is respected).

Reason: