Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 43

GoldStar:
Try explaining to the traffic policeman when he pulls you over for an offence that you are driving under different laws :)

You get an FSB crust and are told to "have a safe journey".

But that is not the point. Under the terms of your contract with the brokerage company, you are not exactly buying and selling in the usual sense of the word. The deal is without delivery, but it is not a derivative either, it is a betting deal and nothing more. But this is not the point of this thread.

Under the terms of the agreement signed by you, the CD has the right to cancel the transaction unilaterally if it considers that you "cheated", the interpretation of the term is at the discretion of the CD.

GoldStar:

The use of uniforms or official documents - ... You must still be living in the 90s... But that's not the point.

Article 310 of the Russian Civil Code Unilateral refusal to fulfil obligations/change conditions is not allowed. Therefore, the relevant contract clause is null and void, and the fact that you/the other person signed it does not deprive you of judicial protection.

You are probably better in a legal forum. There you can shock your colleagues with your knowledge and refined skills

Mischek:
You should probably go to a legal forum. You can impress your colleagues there with your knowledge and skills.

I'm leaving. Where are you better off - I won't write.

P.S. I have no knowledge - only practice

GoldStar:
There are even criminal cases - use Google

I have taken advice:"Article 1062 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation states that transactions made in the so-called Forex market are gambling.1062 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and established court practice classify transactions made in the so-called forex market as gambling and they are not subject to judicial protection".

Форекс: мифы и реальность. Взгляд из Лондона - новость из рубрики Личные деньги, актуальная информация, обсуждение новости, дискуссии на Newsland.
Форекс: мифы и реальность. Взгляд из Лондона - новость из рубрики Личные деньги, актуальная информация, обсуждение новости, дискуссии на Newsland.
  • newsland.com
В последние годы слово “ФОРЕКС” стало чуть ли не ругательным. Сказав, что ты – сотрудник форексной компании, можно поймать на себе недоверчивые взгляды. Спускаясь в метро, включив радио или попав в Интернет, современный россиянин моментально сталкивается с обещаниями «приумножить капитал на десятки гарантированных процентов в месяц» и...

DC2008:

I have taken advice:"Article 1062 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation states that transactions made in the so-called Forex market are gambling.1062 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and established court practice classify transactions made in the so-called forex market as gambling and they are not subject to judicial protection".

According to the Decree of the Constitutional Court of Russian Federation dated December 16, 2002 № 282-O the provisions of article 1062 do not prevent the provision of judicial protection of the claims arising from the clearing forward contract - if in its essence it corresponds to civil law criteria of transactions which claims are subject to protection in court

and court practice is different after 16.12.2002.

it is the nature of the transaction that counts, even if it is mentioned in the contract as a bet.

Unfortunately I cannot give a more detailed comment - I will leave you with this

This forum does not discuss brokers explicitly or implicitly.

Rosh:

This forum does not discuss brokers explicitly or implicitly.

So I'd better change my nickname straight away ?

vtb24:

So I'd better change my nickname straight away ?

hmmm... good thinking ! :)

DC2008:

So no one has explained, on real accounts (when the broker is banned) will trades on purchased signals be made?

Since there is no answer, I can assume that "Star is in shock" (C).

GoldStar:

Unfortunately I cannot give a more extensive comment - Mischek's efforts - I will leave you

Ma la détz
Reason: