How long did it take you to go from being a beginner to a consistently profitable trader?

How long did it take you to go from being a beginner to a consistently profitable trader?

Many people's whole lives are not enough.

webgopnik:
How long did it take you to become a consistently profitable trader from a beginner's level?

From scratch my students are three months. 1 month trading hands. 2 month MQL5 language. 3 month write a robot by themselves. Next month write the robot by oneself.

If already experienced add 2 or 3 retrain

webgopnik:

Come on, stop dreaming about stable profits, you and others don't have them and won't have them.

Stanislav Aksenov:

Come on, stop dreaming about stable profits, you and others don't have them and won't have them.

Interesting opinion!...

It's like saying: No one has ever held big diamonds in their hands...

It is clear to everyone that such an event will not happen to the majority..., but it is foolish to say so - surely there are individual comrades who have already gone through this fact...

Serqey Nikitin:

Interesting opinion!...

It's like saying: No one has ever held a large diamond in their hands...

It's clear to everyone that such an event is not going to happen to most..., but to REPEAT such a thing is silly - surely there are individual comrades who have already passed that fact...

Your interesting opinion has interested me

webgopnik:
How long did it take to go from being a beginner to a consistently profitable trader?

Only the cemetery is stable. If we are going to talk about stability, we first need to define it and define the parameters of this stability.

It took me a year and a certain amount of money) I have not traded in demo accounts, I think there is no point

khorosh:

If we are going to talk about stability, we first need to define it and define the parameters of this stability.

A stable profit is a long series of positive trades.

I once read in a foreign book that 25 profitable deals in a row was a record.

But now there are EAs, testers, computer optimisation..., and this figure already looks ridiculous...

a007:

From scratch my students are three months. 1 month trading hands. 2 month MQL5 language. 3 month write a robot by themselves. Next month write the robot by oneself.

If you already have experience add 2 or 3 retrain

bullshit...

khorosh:

Only the cemetery is stable. If we are talking about stability, first of all we need to define this notion and define the parameters of this stability.

Making at least 2000 pips every week on currencies or gold is an example of stability.

Reason: