Finally a REAL ECN MT4 broker? - page 9

It would be a good idea to have FALSE SL/TP...that broker will see...but which will not actually trigger the close for a trade

All Positions Stop Loss

Greetings,

Would it be possible to have a version that closes all your positions at nominated account value. When using spread/hedging trades this would be very useful. So one could place a close all positions at open trades value of $10 for example. Thus a break even stop.

Thanks if possible

Account Balance Stop

I may have found one here

Examples: ProfitProtector Expert Advisor! | metatrader.info

cheers

painless:
I may have found one here

Examples: ProfitProtector Expert Advisor! | metatrader.info

cheers

this seem is good. any ready EA for this ?

painless:
Greetings,

Would it be possible to have a version that closes all your positions at nominated account value. When using spread/hedging trades this would be very useful. So one could place a close all positions at open trades value of $10 for example. Thus a break even stop.

Thanks if possible

CloseAll EAs (Expert Advisors) are all over the place. Just google it and you'll find it.

Happy trading,

painless:
Greetings,

Thanks if possible

Hello I wrote this EA close all ordres at x% profits.

Be carfule whit emergency close all its not working. If coder can help?

But for the closing a x% its working well.

Files:

Painful but true

This isn't probably what you want to hear or what you are looking for, but... brokers (that use MT4) can login to your platform, on your pc (if they really want to), so... the best way to protect your positions, is to manually exit your trades.

ECN's can even have issues with EA's. If the orders (Stops and Limits) are sitting on their book and if they provide 'depth of market', another trader can see the order. I have EA's send me alerts and I do everything manually. It's the only way that I've been able use EA's successfully. However, you can use an EA with a small lot size. That usually works...

(if you need a larger lot size, open several accounts and trade them with the same EA, but with a smaller lot size)

ECN brokers

Who is the best ECN broker on the market?

What's your definition of "best"?

Answer might be of of the following:

Interactive brokers

Dukascopy

MBTrading

Good question mikkom,

I don't know what to answer to that.

I'm just looking for some brokers other people has been using so i'm not wasting my time on useless brokers where you cannot get in contact with them or the link that the broker has sent you doesn't work so you cannot confirm that you have registered, things like that.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Reason: