New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 445

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 445

1. Terminal: Added integration of MetaTrader 4 client terminal with MQL5.Signals service. Now, all users having MQL5 accounts can subscribe to trading signals.
    The client terminal will copy trading signals with minimum delay according to the specified signal settings.

One trading account on the broker's trade server can be subscribed to only one signal at a time. A user should unsubscribe from a previous signal before subscribing to a new one. Users can subscribe only to the signals of the accounts located on MetaTrader 4 servers. Subscription to signals from MetaTrader 5 server accounts is not supported.

Before the Signal is copied, client's positions undergo the initial synchronization with the positions of the signals source. There should be no orders or positions in the client account that were opened by the client or based on another signals source. Moreover, the initial synchronization is only possible in case the total floating profit of the signals source is not positive, thus the subscriber will enter the market at the price which is not worse than that at which the signals source entered the market.

The synchronization initiates the opening of the client's positions in the same direction and trading instrument as the positions of the signals source. Position volume is determined according to the money management settings. The positions are opened using market orders with slippage specified in the settings. SL and TP levels are also copied in case "Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels" option is enabled. Pending orders are not copied.
    Further copying of signals is performed only after successful synchronization. Synchronization results are recorded in the terminal log labeled "Signal".

Following the successful initial synchronization, new transactions in the account of the signals source are copied again by performing the same transactions in the client account using market orders. The order volume and slippage are determined according to the settings. Changes in the SL and TP levels for open positions are also copied. All actions associated with the copying of the signal are recorded in the terminal log labeled "Signal".

The copying of signals does not provide for the possibility of concurrent trading either manually or using an Expert Advisor. Any results of copying the signal are incalculable after such interference.

If an error occurs when copying the signal (connection failure, order placing error, etc.) the account will again be synchronized with the signals source.
    The terminal automatically sets the volume of each deal based on the volume of the copied deal and proportionally with the correlation of the balances of a subscriber and a signal source.
    Trading operations are performed with a slippage set by "Slippage" parameter expressed in spreads of a trading symbol.

The copying of the signal will stop automatically if Equity falls below the level specified in the settings. All previously opened positions will be closed in this case.

2. Terminal: Fixed translation of the interface into Japanese.
  3. MQL4: Fixed an error in IsConnected() function that could sometimes erroneously indicate the absence of connection to the trade server.
  4. MQL4: Added working with the pipes including the named ones using File* functions for working with the files.
  5. Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.

The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

BUG remain

for 438 release, i write:

ray:
well, I have report a bug, isn't solved yet. bug report: vertical line object visualization in seperate window https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/140655

now 445 release,  the bug still exist.

after drawing a Vertical Line in  separate window,  you can only see it  on the same period,  when you switch to other period,  the vertical line will be hide.

ray:

BUG remain

for 438 release, i write:

ray:
well, I have report a bug, isn't solved yet. bug report: vertical line object visualization in seperate window https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/140655

now 445 release,  the bug still exist.

after drawing a Vertical Line in  separate window,  you can only see it  on the same period,  when you switch to other period,  the vertical line will be hide.

Try to use ObjectSet() with object property OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES (click here) with bitwise addition of object visibility constant or OBJ_ALL_PERIODS for visible in all period  (click here).

phi.nuts:
Try to use ObjectSet() with object property OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES (click here) with bitwise addition of object visibility constant or OBJ_ALL_PERIODS for visible in all period  (click here).

The problem is apparent even with a line placed manually,  it is not a mql4 coding issue.

RaptorUK:
The problem is apparent even with a line placed manually,  it is not a mql4 coding issue.

Ah i see, I didn't check, I stand corrected then. 

Ray, you can write to Service Desk with your mql5 login.

The Bug with DL's call had been fixed..

Thanks to metatrader developper !

It works fine now. 

I use Offline chart to trade and since this update everything was ok.

Now EA does NOT trade ?

For me, Everything works well in this version (except than we can't download GBPAUD history..)

But, this new Metatrader version uses a lot of Processor and RAM. Very much than the previous version.

I was forced to increase available ram on my VPS.

(Otherwise, Thanks for the repair of the DLL call bug) 

MetaQuotes:

1. Terminal: Added integration of MetaTrader 4 client terminal with MQL5.Signals service. Now, all users having MQL5 accounts can subscribe to trading signals.
    The client terminal will copy trading signals with minimum delay according to the specified signal settings.

I tried to set this up but the 2nd window, "Options" and Signals tab is greyed out with the message link "not connected, select from signals database". But I have subscribed to a signal from database! Can anyone please help?

I seem to have lost the ability to have dotted lines for moving averages

the option on the dialog is greyed out

anyone else have this problem ?

This new version is a real memory and cpu consuming monster. Using it on Win 7 64bit i5 cpu 4GB Ram, causes endless backtesting, very delayed switching of optimization tabs, scrolling in results is very slow and delayed, cpu runs from 25% to 60% whilst optimization is in progress, ram use goes up to 200-300MB from 80M when not backtesting. Guess there is a fix needed as this is real a bit inconvenient. Opening several charts with only a few indicators makes the situation only worse causing even browser to go extremely slow... 
Reason: