Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 79

Question about the number of subscribers, there is a counter of subscribers who count all who are connected and when a person disconnects signal counter does not decrease! Is there any way to see if there are real subscribers or not? Thanks in advance!

Rugyi_cool:
So it turns out that a month goes by first so you can put a price, and then another month of a test period?!
And a month for the deposit to be wiped :) You can set a price for a month and you can display it for free and get subscribers.

Konstantin83:

here https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/962 Launched: 2012.10.31 00:49:13 i.e. on December 1st you could have signed up for it if

1) the leverage would be 1:100 and not 1:500

2) it would not have been lost during the test period.

And where on it is a drain there is a withdrawal.

Farekx:
You can put a price for a month or you can get free signals for free.) You can set a price for a month or you can display them for free and get subscribers.
I have a good feeling that nobody has reached the point of selling signals on Mt4.)

Торговые сигналы: Bulldozer
Торговые сигналы: Bulldozer
  • Artem Fedotov
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Bulldozer для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

So they withdrew more than they deposited, so it looks like the company was even dumped for money.

Rugyi_cool:
It turns out that no one has come to the actual sale of signals on mt4)
Accounts that will be a month after registration in the service on December 1 will probably start selling signals if the drawdown is not more than 70%

Technically everything is implemented correctly, well done, they have taken all the subtleties into account. I think people will not pay for the signals, they do not like subscribers to pay subscription fee. I think that is why RentaSignal is ruined and Mydigitrade has a lot of clients.

Aivengo:

Technically everything is implemented correctly, well done, they have taken all the subtleties into account. I think that people will not pay for the signals, they do not like subscribers to pay subscription fee. I think that is why RentaSignal is operating successfully and FxUp is struggling.
I think RentaSignal is flourishing, FxUp is wrecking its existence and Mydigitrade has plenty of customers.

I think when they stop charging for the unprofitable subscription period, then everything will fall into place.
Reason: