Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 68

Renat:

There have already been several waves of frauds, but we have beaten them.

It's not cheap trying to scam those who are explicitly fighting against fraud. You are not yet aware of all the coming changes.

Well, I'm all for honest business anyway.

But how can or will you guarantee that this account has a quarter in it? https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/896

Торговые сигналы: TraderMax
Торговые сигналы: TraderMax
  • Viktor Sergeev
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал TraderMax для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

sergeev:

unrealistic.

I, for example, am

Let's not give examples ))

In my opinion, the solution may be the following: to introduce the mentioned cloud and copying directly passing the client terminal ( Signal Provider -> MQL5 Signal Servers (in Trusted Execution Token mode) -> Broker). The delay in time, critical for resale, but not critical for an average investor who wants to see the deals on the chart at home in the evening, will be enough for the deals that can already be seen. For example three to six hours.

Kopi account in short :) it's the only surefire way.

Mischek:

But here's how you can or will ensure that this account has a quarter hanging on it ? https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/896

I agree. What's even more surprising is that with a deposit like that they will sell signals !

DC2008:

I agree. What's even more surprising is that with such a deposit they will sell signals!

It may not come to selling - it has already been unloaded

TheXpert:
Kopi account in short :) it's the only sure way.

yes. it raises the protection of the provider.

But it seems to break the entire MT infrastructure.

sergeev:

Yes. It raises the protection of the provider.

But it seems to be losing all the infrastructure of MT.

How about introducing a separate category of accounts. For investors of "Signals" service.

This way, investors would have an opportunity to open several such accounts in their brokerage companies, each of them would be able to deposit money and subscribe to the appropriate amount of signals.

They would be able to compare and evaluate them easily switching between accounts in the terminal in the evening.

Mischek:

And if you introduce a separate category of accounts. For investors of "Signals" service.

By the way, investors can open several such accounts in their brokerage companies, each of them will be able to deposit money and subscribe to the appropriate amount of signals.

They would be able to compare and evaluate them easily by switching between accounts in the terminal in the evening.

An option.

I would not think that this is a return to the PAMM system.

sergeev:

option.

But this is a return to the PAMM system. that's how they work.

Alternatively, allow the signal seller to set the delay time in a certain corridor

i.e., he has been working normally for three months without a delay and suddenly sees that someone copy it and change the delay to, say, 2 hours.

Reason: