Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 887

Rama77:

I am writing that in Quicksilver "take profit" is a different operation, something like a trailing stop, but a trailing bid. And yes, it does mean "take profit".

Anyway, it's not clear to me what you're trying to achieve. I have a feeling it's simple, but I don't understand you, I'm sorry.

Rama77:

I am writing that in Quicksilver "take profit" is a different operation, something like a trailing stop, but a trailing bid. And yes, it does mean "take profit".

There is no such thing in MT. For that you need an EA moving a pending limit.
In fact it is not a"Take profit". You cannot take profit but set conditions for taking a trade position that will not necessarily be profitable.

Rama77:
Greetings to all.

Question. Is there such a tool in MT5 as take profit in quik that would exactly help me enter at the best price, i.e. it does not move a stop after the market, but the order itself?
Thank you!

There is no standard one. You have to write an expert. And if you use what you have, you have to use crutches. Put Alert in the place of the order, so that you do not have to sit behind the monitor. When it beeps, you set a trailing stop by 5 pips.

Rama77:

And then what is a true take profit, take profit2?

You are confused about something.

Alexey Viktorov: Find a trade with the DEAL_ENTRY_OUT modifier among them and the time of that trade will be equal to the closing of the position.

Thank you.

lil_lil:

Thank you.

Note that in addition to just DEAL_ENTRY_OUT, there is also DEAL_ENTRY_INOUT and DEAL_ENTRY_OUT_BY, and that is also out of position.

Dear programmers, I need your advice. I wrote a simple owl in Excel book. This book has the following sheets: History sheet, with historical data of currency pairs: eurusd, gbrusd, usdcad and PCI indicator, Algorithm sheet, EA Settings sheet, Price Chart sheet, Growth Chart sheet, Tables sheet, which have no tables, but only two entries: Onliy buy and Only sell and Statistics sheet. I put it all in MT4 and MT5 in the file MQL.

xoxov:
Dear programmers, I need your advice. I wrote a simple owl in Excel book. This book has the following sheets: History sheet, with historical data of currency pairs: eurusd, gbrusd, usdcad and PCI indicator, Algorithm sheet, EA Settings sheet, Price Chart sheet, Growth Chart sheet, Tables sheet which have no tables, but only two records: Onliy buy and Only sell and Statistics sheet. I put it all in MT4 and MT5 in the file MQL.

This is the place to go.

You have to use DDE to access the Excel workbook from the MT4 terminal. Example in DDE-1.xls

Greetings, forum members. Help me with my search for an answer to the question: "What isdeal mode?". I'm an experienced lurker, but I can't google and nayandexx the answer. I've found two similar questions on the forum, but they were left unanswered. Proofs: onehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/2620 , twohttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/2435 .

Is this information so useless that it can be ignored when placing orders automatically? If not, please clarify.

Link to questionable listing:https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/environment_state/marketinfoconstants#enum_symbol_trade_execution .

Reason: