I will write the indicator for free - page 62

mario015:

I looked in the trend line and horizontal line properties, no such thing.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

If it's not too late.

In the icons, there is a horizontal line and there is a sloping line.

You need a sloping line, in the line properties uncheck the ray.

Please make the button positions remain the same when you change the TF!!!
Files:

Roman Kutemov:

If it's not too late.

In the icons, there is a horizontal line and there is a sloping line.

You want a sloping line, in the line properties uncheck the ray checkbox.

Hello.

I am familiar with this, the check mark is unchecked.
When I draw a sloping line, the right and left coordinates are not the same and I would like them to be the same.

mario015:
Hello.

I am familiar with this, it is unchecked.
When you plot the slope, the right and left coordinates are not the same, and I would like them to be the same.
Use the mouse to adjust it

Roman Kutemov:
So use the mouse to level it up.
Of course I do, but I have to do a lot of extra work...

Александр:

And what will you write to these 3 buffers?

Good afternoon Alexander!!! I asked you to write an indicator of the differences of three currency pairs. You sent me an indicator that works on all pairs,

for which I am grateful. I will send you your indicator (Open_Minus), your indicator that works with only one pair and the Excel table

Excel spreadsheet, which describes what I want to get, it has two sheets. On the second sheet is a sample chart. About 3-4 buffers, this is my vision,

how it can be achieved.

Files:

Nasedkin:

Good afternoon Alexander!!! I asked you to write a difference indicator for three currency pairs. You sent me an indicator that works on all pairs,

for which I am grateful. I will send you your indicator (Open_Minus), your indicator that works with only one pair and the Excel table

Excel spreadsheet, which describes what I want to get, it has two sheets. On the second sheet is a sample chart. About 3-4 buffers, this is my vision,

how it can be achieved.

Got it. I'll try to do it one of these days.

Александр:
Got it. I will try to do it in one day.

Please have a look at my indy above as well:

vebster0052019.01.06 21:45RU
Please make button position be saved when you change TF!!!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
I need help from knowledgeable people in writing an indicator, or rather its improvement ... Not free of charge of course!
The bottom line: a well-known AO indicator for MT 5 !!!
Need to make the indicator to send an SMS on your phone (as will clock work around the clock on a virtual host) - when crossing the zero line up and down as well there was an alert and notification in MT5. (That's all there is to it).

Amadey NEW:
Hello Dear Sirs!
I need help from knowledgeable people in writing an indicator or rather its updates ... Not for free of course!
The bottom line: a well-known AO indicator for MT 5 !!!
Need to make the indicator to send an SMS on your phone (as will clock work around the clock on a virtual host) - when crossing the zero line up and down as well there was an alert and notification in MT5. (That's all there is to it).

There is a special service called Freelance for paid jobs.

Reason: