Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 885

clickaider:

Here we come to the main thing - what this design looks like. I'll be honest, I tried, I assembled a successful design a month ago, but I lost it safely and never found it.

Can you give me an example of the construction?

I see you don't understand. All right, I'll come at it from the other side. Wingdings font. We need to display OR number "4" (code 132) OR number "5" (code 133). Only one construction should be used (#property indicator_plots 1). Can this be done?

Vladimir Karputov:

I see you don't understand. All right, I'll come at it from the other side. Wingdings font. Need to display OR digit "4" (code 132) OR digit "5" (code 133). Only one construction should be used (#property indicator_plots 1). Is it possible to do this?

Honestly, this side of the question is even less understood here.

If you answer today, I'll post tomorrow then, time later.

clickaider:

Honestly, this side of the issue is even less understood here.

So we stand still for now. We don't go any further. Thinking.

Hi all!

Why do the candlestick chart in MetaTrader and the candlestick chart in, say, OlympTrade look nothing alike? Even though it's the same currency pair, the same timeframe. Everything is the same. But the charts are different. How can that be?

Can you tell me if it is possible to ask the user a question before launching the EA/indicator. Something like "Are you sure you want to run EA "Sliv_depozita"? <Yes | No>. If the user answers "No", OnInit() will terminate with INIT_FAILED.

Sergey Savinkin:
Can you tell me if it is possible to ask the user a question before launching the EA/indicator. Something like "Are you sure you want to run EA "Sliv_depozita"? <Yes | No>. If the user answers "No", OnInit() will terminate with INIT_FAILED.
MessageBox()

Artyom Trishkin:
MessageBox()

Thank you.

Greetings all.

Question. Is there a tool in MT5 like take profit in quik that would exactly help to enter with the best price, i.e. move behind the market not the stop, but the order itself.
Thank you!

Rama77:
Greetings all.

Question. Is there a take profit type tool in MT5 in quik that would specifically help to enter with the best price, i.e. move behind the market not the stop, but the order itself.
Thank you!

What is this tool called in Quicks?

In MT5 it can be done through freelancing.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What is this tool called in Quicks?

In MT5 you can do it through freelancing.

It's called Take Profit. I see, it's strange that there is no such necessary tool. Maybe, there are robots that are already prepared with this tool?

Reason: