Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 272

What is the maximum number of variables that can be optimised in the tester?

I can't optimise more than 16 =(

Please advise how to change the default advisor MACd Simple to trade only on new bars, and in case of loss it can increase the lot and if you win the lot remains unchanged, thanks in advance.

Can you tell a newcomer which direction OrdersTotal andOrderSelect come from? And is it possible to change this direction?

Fantomas:
Can you tell a newcomer which side OrdersTotal and OrderSelect come from? Can I change this direction?
On either side. Yes, we can. Read the Help.

Where did the non-standard TFs from the "Open offline" section go??? How to work on Renko now???

What to do when this error occurs when installing the terminal. (Windows 7)
Files:
Image_15.png  49 kb

kaprall:
Where did the non-standard TFs from the "Open offline" section go??? How to work on Renko now???
Offline charts never existed in Five

URGENT!!! URGENT!!! URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who can tell me how to find a trader to trade with small amounts and connect with him, or robot that brings real money! .... I'm in trading just a month, and my manager cheated me on the deposit, put me in the first week of robot that dumped half of the deposit funds....Perform honest people, answer the request! My apologies!

JohnyPipa:

What is the maximum number of variables that can be optimised in the tester?

I can't optimise more than 16 =(

In which tester? MT4 or MT5?

andreich975:
URGENT!!! URGENT!!! URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kto can tell you how to find a trader to trade with small amounts and connect with him, or robot, bringing real money! .... I'm in trading just a month, and my manager debauched me on the deposit, put me in the first week of robot, which in the first half of the deposit funds slipped ....Perform honest people, answer the request! I am looking for a trader to trade with.
If you do not know how to trade, choose a signal you like and subscribe to it...
Reason: