Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 136

zfs:
Get the error code first.
Result.retcode=10013 - Incorrect request

agvozdezkiy:
Result.retcode=10013 - Incorrect query
ZeroMemory(request);
This should at least be added and an error in the query, check the data.

Hello Dear Professionals!

I've been longing to try out the "Japanese Candlestick_patterns"(https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/101),

I think that the indicator should be attached to the Expert Advisor, I tried it and failed.

I can't figure out how to attach it to an EA, I tried it and it didn't work.

I cannot pull out the data from OnCalculate and iCustom() does not work.

Исследование паттернов (моделей) японских свечей
Исследование паттернов (моделей) японских свечей
  • Dmitry
  • www.mql5.com
Построение графиков японских свечей и анализ свечных моделей — удивительное направление технического анализа. Преимущество японских свечей в том, что они представляют данные таким образом, что появляется возможность увидеть динамику внутри данных. В данной статье мы рассмотрим типы свечей, классификацию свечных моделей и напишем индикатор, распознающий свечные паттерны.

Top2n:

Hello Dear Professionals!

I've been longing to try out the "Japanese Candlestick_patterns"(https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/101),

I think that the indicator should be attached to the Expert Advisor, I tried it and failed.

I can't figure out how to attach it to an EA, I tried it and it didn't work.

I cannot pull out the data from OnCalculate and iCustom() does not work.

Apparently the data is not in buffers and through iCustom, ideally the indicator should be implemented directly in the EA, if you are not qualified for this job ask for a service job, I think someone will do it for 50 credits.

zfs:
This at least needs to be added and an error in the request, check the data.
Maybe there is a clear example with placing orders and changing them?

agvozdezkiy:
Maybe there is a clear example with placing orders and changing them?
There are plenty of EAs in CodeBase.

help rewrite this function in mql5

//+=================================================================================+
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Автор    : Ким Игорь В. aka KimIV,  http://www.kimiv.ru                   |
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Версия   : 07.10.2006                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает экстремум ЗигЗага по его номеру.                    |
//|  Параметры:                                                                |
//|    sy - наименование инструмента   (NULL или "" - текущий символ)          |
//|    tf - таймфрейм                  (      0     - текущий ТФ)              |
//|    ne - номер экстремума           (      0     - последний)               |
//|    dp - ExtDepth                                                           |
//|    dv - ExtDeviation                                                       |
//|    bs - ExtBackstep                                                        |
double GetExtremumZZPrice(string sy="", int tf=0, int ne=0) {
  if (sy=="" || sy=="0") sy=Symbol();
  double zz;
  int    i, k=iBars(sy, tf), ke=0;

for (i=1; i<k; i++) {
    zz=iCustom(sy, tf, "ZigZag", dp, dv, bs, 0, i);
    if (zz!=0) {
      ke++;
      if (ke>ne) return(zz);
    }
  }
  Print("GetExtremumZZPrice(): Экстремум ЗигЗага номер ",ne," не найден");
  return(0);
}

ivan.berezhnuy:

help rewrite this function in mql5

I recommend using this code and this one.

Hello! Can someone tell me why I can not download the demo version of the program and who and where to turn to solve this issue? When I click on the button "Download" or "Buy" the entire page is blocked WHAT TO DO?

MISER57:
Hello! Can someone tell me why I can not download the demo version of the program and who and where to turn to solve this issue? When you click on the button "download" or "buy" the entire page is blocked WHAT TO DO?
In servysdesk describe the problem in detail. Servicedesk is in your profile.
Reason: