Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1142

Alexey Kravchenko:

Salud to all.

Noticed this anomaly when drawing standard zigzag from Examples folder.

The only difference is the start date of the test. Perhaps someone knows the cause of such distortions and how to fix it ?

This is ZZ's algorithm, the only way to fix it is to redo the algorithm.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

This is the algorithm at ZZ, the only way to fix it is to redo the algorithm.

Geez... Maybe you can give me a hint what needs to be fixed there, or tell me where to look for a ready-made solution. Thanks in advance.

Alexey Kravchenko:
Geez... Maybe you can give me a hint what needs to be fixed there or tell me where to look for a ready-made solution. Thanks in advance.

Alas, I don't know where the correct algorithm is.

I use my own algorithm.

Alexey Kravchenko:
Geez... Maybe you can give me a hint what needs to be fixed there or tell me where to look for a ready-made solution. Thanks in advance.
Универсальный Зигзаг
Универсальный Зигзаг
  • www.mql5.com
Класс будет располагаться в файле "CZZDirection.mqh", имя базового класса — "CZZDirection". У класса будет виртуальный метод Calculate(), в который передаются параметры позволяющие определить бары для расчета (переменные rates_total, prev_calculated), буферы с исходными данными и буфер для направления. Раньше уже упоминалось, что направление...

Artyom Trishkin:
Thanks, but it doesn't draw as well as the classic one. It skips extremes and sometimes draws extra ones.

Alexey Kravchenko:
Thanks, but it doesn't draw as well as the classic one. It skips extremes and sometimes draws extra ones.

I dare not insist.

All I will say is that anything is possible. If you want to. There's even an article. You can do what you need to do.

But, agree, it's easier to look at it, run it once, and throw it in the trash, saying it doesn't fit.

Nobody's going to look for you. Much less do anything about it.

Artyom Trishkin:

No one is going to look for you for you. Much less do anything about it.

I've already guessed :-)

Alexey Kravchenko:
I've already guessed :-)
No, well, they'd love to do it here. There will even be a queue of people who want to do it:
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
нужно написать расширение для приложения https://freebitco.in расширение простое надо только что бы он считал сколько выигрышных ходов было сделано и проигрышных как в ручном режиме так и в автоматическом.и показывал разницу например 5 выигрышных больше или наоборот 5 проигрышных больше. кто за сколько может такое расширение написать? писать на...

Artyom Trishkin:
Nah, they'd love to do it here. There'll even be a waiting list of people who want to do it:
I'll figure it out myself. I just don't want to reinvent the wheel. I would like to understand why the standard zigzag with more bars behaves so foolishly...

A problem has appeared in the latest version of the term. The terminal is gradually eating up all the memory. I did not pay attention to the memory consumption before. I can't figure out if the problem is in my EA or in the new version of the terminal. I do not use the new operator. Functions do not call themselves. I don't download tics over the years. I do not create any arbitrary number of class objects. I use only ArrayResize without calling ArrayFree. Please provide me with a couple of code examples which cause memory leaks.
Reason: