Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 122

The Signals tab had a list of people I can subscribe to, I clicked on the signature, registered here, everything is OK, now the signals tab is gone. I have no "Signals" tab in my settings and no orders are executed based on the signal. I checked if my subscription is working. Please, advise what to do?

Such a question. Is there any way to replace this rate increase transaction copying with this format:

{//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------otl sell_8
set_pos();
if(limit_b1==0 && otkr_b1==0)
{///
ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT, LOT ,TP_s8, 3, TP_s8-SL*Point, TP_s8+TP*Point, "0001", 0001, 0, CLR_NONE);
}///

set_pos();
if(stop_b9==0 && otkr_b9==0 && N >8 )
{///
ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP, (((((((LOT*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT+(((((((((LOT*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT) ,SL_s8, 3, SL_s8-SL*Point, SL_s8+TP*Point, "0009", 0009, 0, CLR_NONE);
}///

zakr_b8();

}//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------otl sell_8
{//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------otl sell_9
set_pos();
if(limit_b10==0 && otkr_b10==0)
{///
ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT, LOT ,TP_s9, 3, TP_s9-SL*Point, TP_s9+TP*Point, "0001", 0001, 0, CLR_NONE);
}///

set_pos();
if(stop_b10==0 && otkr_b10==0 && N >9 )
{///
ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP, ((((((((LOT*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT+((((((((((LOT*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*2+LOT)*Kommiccia) ,SL_s9, 3, SL_s9-SL*Point, SL_s9+TP*Point, "0010", 0010, 0, CLR_NONE);
}///

zakr_b9();

}//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------otl sell_9

for something simpler, so that I don't have to write the same thing 11 times. ?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Именованные константы / Прочие константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Именованные константы / Прочие константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Именованные константы / Прочие константы - Документация по MQL5

Denisimus:
The Signals tab had a list of people I can subscribe to, I clicked on the signature, registered here, everything is OK, now the signals tab is gone. I have no "Signals" tab in my settings and no orders are executed based on the signal. I checked if my subscription is working. Please, advise what to do.
Check whether you have authorization to access your trading account "Login->" . And the connection status, in the bottom right corner of the terminal, should display the current traffic, not a connection error, wrong account etc. If this is OK, the "Signals" tab should be present.

Alekcey:

Such a question. Is there any way to replace this copying of rate increase deals with this format:

to something simpler so I don't have to write the same thing 11 times. ?

Of course you can, and you should!

I would advise you to declare some variables as an array and loop through the same thing 11 times. :-) For example:

int limit_b[10]; int stop_b[10]; int otkr_b[10]; double L[10]; int TPs[10]; int SLs[10]; int ticketL[10]; int ticketS[10]; int k=0;

for(k=0; k<=10; k++)
  { //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------otl sell_k
   L[k]=LOT*(MathPow(2,k+1)-1)+LOT*(MathPow(2,k+1)-1)*Kommiccia;
   set_pos();
   if(limit_b[k]==0 && otkr_b[k]==0) ticketL[k]=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,L[k],TPs[k],3,TPs[k]-SL*Point,TPs[k]+TP*Point,DoubleToStr(k,0),k,0,CLR_NONE);
   set_pos();
   if(stop_b[k+1]==0 && otkr_b[k+1]==0 && N>k) ticketS[k]=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,L[k],SLs[k],3,SLs[k]-SL*Point,SLs[k]+TP*Point,DoubleToStr(k+1,0),k+1,0,CLR_NONE);
   zakr_b(k);
  }//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------otl sell_k

void set_pos();
  {
  }

void zakr_b(int a);
  {
  }
Perhaps there are small errors in the code I've suggested - I haven't compiled it. But the general idea is as follows. I do not recommend you to insert this fragment into your code in its pure form, as I do not know the essence of your trading strategy. :-) Good luck!

Barnaulez2003:
Somebody advise me, I am working in MT4 how can I open an order on one account and open an order on the other one, for instance 1 to 10

Nothing is impossible. You need to run MT4 on two different computers or on one computer both MT4s, but from different brokerage companies. The first computer (the master MT4), on which you are going to open orders, you need to run the advisor, which will record all your moves into files and send them to the "FTP host". And on other computer (MT4 Slave) it is necessary to start "CuteFTP Professional" which will receive these files on time from "FTP host" and put them in the directory of MT4 Slave, which in turn is running another advisor able to read these files and repeat all your actions with another account. In the settings of which you can set the ratio of 1:10, even if it is 1:500.

It's much easier to register as a trading signal seller and sign up for 1:10 :-))

Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileWrite
Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileWrite
  • www.mql5.com
Файловые операции / FileWrite - Документация по MQL5

fxtrend:
Indeed... If robots in forex trading were the grail, how many millionaires there would be.

The Holy Grail(old paraphrase Graal, Grâl, Sangreal, Sankgreal, Latin Gradalis) is one of the instruments of the Passion in medieval Celtic and Norman legends - the cup from which Jesus Christ ate at the Last Supper and into which Joseph of Arimathea collected the blood from the wounds of the Saviour crucified on the cross.

Millionaires and the Grail are completely different subjects. :-)

ryzhak.vladimir:

Hello, please clarify one thing.

For example, we have an EA with the OnTick event, which will open or close a position depending on the conditions. You can test the EA in the strategy tester where you can set the timeframe. I do not see how they are interlinked. Isn't the EA tested in the Strategy Tester, and it reacts to every tick? Or it reacts only to the selected timeframe in the Strategy Tester? I hope this question is clear

In the strategy tester, there is the "Model:" setting (All ticks; Checkpoints; Open prices) The meaning of this setting is which trading environment to model for the Expert Advisor during testing.

Question on the test report.

There are indicators describing a series of trades (uninterrupted wins/losses, Z-score). Do I understand correctly that this refers to trades, not positions. I.e. there was a position and it was closed by 4 deals. It turns out that this is a series of 4 winning trades, and not a single winning entry, which is what it is inherently?

Can you tell me how to hide the indicator used in the EA, so that it is not visible after a test run and during a visualisation run in the strategy tester?

CyberPunk:
Can you tell me how to hide the indicator used in the EA so that it is not visible after a test run and during a visualisation run in the strategy tester?
so tryhttp://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/customind/indicators_examples/draw_none
Документация по MQL5: Пользовательские индикаторы / Стили индикаторов в примерах / DRAW_NONE
Документация по MQL5: Пользовательские индикаторы / Стили индикаторов в примерах / DRAW_NONE
  • www.mql5.com
Пользовательские индикаторы / Стили индикаторов в примерах / DRAW_NONE - Документация по MQL5
Reason: