Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 121

ryzhak.vladimir:

Hello, please clarify one point.

For example, we have an EA with the OnTick event, which will open or close a position depending on the conditions. You can test the EA in the strategy tester where you can set the timeframe. I do not see how they are interlinked. Isn't the EA tested in the Strategy Tester, and it reacts to every tick? Or it reacts only to the selected timeframe in the Strategy Tester? I hope this question is clear

The selected timeframe will be displayed in the visualization.

Anybody advise, I work in MT4 how can I open an order on one account to open the order on the other, for example 1 to 10

Barnaulez2003:
Anybody advise, I work in MT4 how you can make when you open an order on one account opened an order on the other, well, for example 1 to 10
I need a program to copy trades, most likely there is no free of charge.

Please advise, I have created an EA with crossover of 2 averages following the example and a 'wizard' error appears - declaration without type.

Can you advise how to find out in MQL5 the reason for closing a position, i.e. StopLoss, TakeProfit or some other reason?

Bars791:
Can you advise how to find out in MQL5 for which reason a position was closed, i.e. StopLoss, TakeProfit or some other reason?
See commentary.

sergeev:
see the commentary.

What commentary?

If you mean comments on trades, as far as I understand, they are set by the dealing centre and may be different for different DCs, which is unacceptable when writing EAs...

Hello, could you please explain how to create robots based on grid strategies? Do I understand correctly, if EURUSD is 1.5512, we set pending orders above it with BUY STOP and even higher with SELL LIMIT, and below it with SELL STOP and even lower BUY LIMIT. And then, as soon as SELL LIMIT or BUY LIMIT pending orders trigger, we will start laying out the grid again. In general, can you explain the meaning of gridders' operation?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

Is it possible to implement a web page parser on mql5 (without using a dll)?

Yeah, well... If robots in forex trading were a grail, how many millionaires would there be?
Reason: