Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 119

Hronoptal:

Greetings.

Can you tell me if it is possible in principle to write a script to transfer candlestick chart data to an Excel file?

Try saving by pressing Ctrl + S. Maybe even this simple option will work for you.

tol64:
Try saving by pressing Ctrl + S. Maybe even that simple option will work for you.

I'm sorry, I didn't ask the question correctly.

Thank you very much. I know this variant.

I am interested in the possibility of writing a macro that would read the parameters of a candlestick chart and make certain calculations, and then compile the results (sum or difference or division, it doesn't matter) into an Excel file.

And the Excel file itself had a certain table structure with results written in their places (strictly dedicated to this or that parameter).

Just thinking about ordering, but I do not know whether it is possible in principle, or such a macro cannot be created.

The platform is MT5.

Hronoptal:

I am interested in the possibility of writing a macro that would read the parameters of a candlestick chart and make certain calculations, and then compile the results (sum or difference or division, whatever) into an Excel file.

And the excel file itself had a certain table structure with the results entered in their places (strictly allocated to this or that parameter).

I am just thinking to order, but I don't know whether it is possible in principle or it is impossible to create such a macro.

MT5 platform.

It is possible of course. Feel free to place an order in the Jobs section.

tol64:
You certainly can. Feel free to place your order under Work.
Thank you very much.

Hronoptal:

Greetings.

Could you please tell me if it is possible in principle to write a script to transfer candlestick chart data to an excel file?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/232

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/124

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/780

help

YURAZ_CreateCSV_HistoryFile_From_MT5_For_MT4
YURAZ_CreateCSV_HistoryFile_From_MT5_For_MT4
  • votes: 12
  • YURAZ
  • www.mql5.com
Данный скрипт поможет получить для MetaTrader 4 полную историю без дырок из базы MetaTrader 5.

tol64:
You certainly can. Feel free to place your order in the Jobs section.
I did not know that mql5 can work with excel

lazarev-d-m:
I didn't know mql5 could work with excel
All this can be organised through writing/reading files.

Hello, I've been struggling and struggling with setting stops, Alpari broker, only SL came out. I have changed my broker to AlfaForex. I have changed broker to AlphaForex, I started to set a TP, but now I cannot find an easier way to manage TR so it would be set in the direction of profit, let's say 20 pips (the same amount as prescribed by default). It turns out that the first order sets a TP normally and the second one (in the same direction) makes the position unprofitable when it triggers. In short, it sets TR in relation to the price of the second position.

Example:

if a sell order was opened at 1.30000 with a TP of 1.29800,

in case the second sell order opens at the price of 1.30500, the price will average to 1.30250 and TP should be 1.30050.

Maybe somebody has a ready sample for Alpari with open orders?

So that it would be possible to attach and call the necessary commands?)

Top2n:

Hello, I've been struggling and struggling with setting stops, Alpari broker, only SL came out. I have changed my broker to AlfaForex. I have changed broker to AlphaForex, I started to set a TP, but now I cannot find an easier way to manage TR so it would be set in the direction of profit, let's say 20 pips (the same amount as prescribed by default). It turns out that the first order sets a TP normally and the second one (in the same direction) makes the position unprofitable when it triggers. In short, it sets TR in relation to the second position.

Example:

if a sell order was opened at 1.30000 with a TP of 1.29800,

in case the second sell order opens at 1.30500, the price averages out to 1.30250 and TP should be 1.30050.

Maybe somebody has a ready sample for Alpari with open orders?

So that it would be possible to attach and call the necessary commands?)

TP can be adjusted manually as you like, if you're not sure how to use the terminal it's better to read the manual. I recommend you not to open more than one order until you understand the terminal and the trading.

zfs:
The TP can be adjusted manually as you like. If you are not sure how to use the terminal, it is better to read the manual. You should not open more than one order.

I understand that I can do it manually, but I need a robot to do it.

How to create a modify order function?

Reason: