Thank you all! It looks like I've found my Grail! - page 9

What a bunch of losers who don't know how to solve a child's problem, and you're dividing the market.

Bicus:

Knowing x and y, find the tangent of the angle. Knowing the tangent and x, find Y.

That's it...

Since they have a common angle, it is easier as sanyooooook suggested

zfs:
Why are you two losers who don't know how to solve a child's problem, and you're dividing the market?

You've been given the answer, or do you think it's wrong?

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2

Y=X*tan(MathArcsin(x/MathSqrt(x*x+y*y))) So check me.

sanyooooook:
But somehow with this statement, you want to make everyone believe that you created the grail, if I have decided that I have the grail, why do you want to change my mind?

If you think there is only one grail for everyone, I'm sorry - I didn't mean to offend you.

I think there's enough grails for everyone.

Wladimirowih:

If you think there is only one grail for everyone, I'm sorry - I didn't mean to offend you.

I think there's enough grails for everyone.

There will be enough if I find a way to distinguish a nighttime flat from a trend :) - I don't want to give my advisor the time of day.

Here's my grail - it only flips at night.

Files:

Wladimirowih:

I think there is enough grails for everyone.

The grail apparently enters on low and exits on high.

Wladimirowih:

I think there are enough grails for everyone.

Why did you think I was upset, on the contrary, you made me laugh, as did everyone else.

TheHoly Grail(Old Greek: Graal, Grâl, Sangreal, Sankgreal, Latin: Gradalis) is a mysterious Christian artefact from medieval Western European legends, found and lost. The words 'Holy Grail' are often used in a figurative sense to refer to some cherished goal, often unattainable or difficult to achieve.

IgorM:

Enough if I find a way to distinguish nighttime flat from trend :) - I don't want to set the time of day for the Expert Advisor

Here's my grail - it only goes down at night.

It looks like he's going to lose the daytime too...
Reason: