Questions from a "dummy" - page 218

paladin800:
How about trying a CTrade class to send orders as in this article.
Thank you. I'm trying to work without classes and libraries, it's easier for me to learn. The only thing that remains is to get rid of loop and see what happens.

Yedelkin:

There could be many options. Limit the number of iterations, abandon loop checking altogether, analyse the response code, etc. By the way, an infinite loop will also occur if the server rejects the trade request for some reason. I.e. the check logic must be changed completely.

I myself use no more than two checks of return codes and if the order cannot be placed, I wait for the arrival of a new tick.

I will do so to begin with; I will delete the loop completely until I find a simple solution for the loop.

Can anyone help with a condition for an EA?

I want to make the advisor that after closing a position, it immediately opens the same position with the opposite position

For example, there were open only 2 positions 1 Sell and 1 Buy. closed one of them, for example Buy on TP or SL , I want the advisor would have reopened Buy position and a new Sell with it

Turns 2 positions Sell 1 position Buy

Can someone come up with any formula which will open a closed transaction, with the opposite

or else what is the way. I already tried everything I know(((( not work :, (
Files:
SellBuY.mq4  3 kb

Hello!

As far as I understand, it's impossible to play three linked pairs.

Because there are always only two

Eur/Usd

Usd/JBP

and Eur/JBP as a pair does not exist and this is done on purpose.

Is this the case?

Tiken:
Can anyone help with a condition for an EA?
Don't spam with questions.

Well, I'll wait... Maybe someone will write.

Tiken:
Well, I'll wait... Maybe someone will write one.
Learn the language and you'll be able to write similar programs 10 times a day (literally), and maybe even more. )) If not, you'll get them into a job. They'll get it done so fast that you won't even know it's there. )))

Eur/JBP - why is there no such pair?

TVA_11:
Eur/JBP - why is there no such pair?
Japan-Britishpound? EURCND is more likely, for that matter.

TheXpert:
The Japanese-British pound?
))))
Reason: