Interesting and Humour - page 820

IgorM:

Morality? Not to be confused with stupidity - everyone does stupid things, both smart and pro.

this http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/503853/ deserves attention, the story is not about extremists but about behaviour in an extreme situation

So the morality is precisely not to do stupid things in a particular situation. Not to forget what it could lead to. So I'm not confused about anything. )) But it doesn't matter. Obviously, everyone draws their own conclusions for themselves. ))

Haven't seen the movie Scramble. I'll watch it one of these days, I forgot the last time I saw it.

On the subject of extremes and morals - Sanctum

tol64:

Extremes sometimes forget about safety. There's a film called 127 Hours. It's based on real events. Extremes and those who like to travel alone should watch it. ))

Description >> http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/127_часов

I was watching it when it came out - it's 90% of a stoner director's fantasy

Watched the movie Scramble a couple of days ago. My opinion is that it's rubbish. I was amused by the wolves, like the ones in the fight. They're not wolves, they're assassins for hire.)

Yeah, and people too, running off into the middle of nowhere in total strangeness and bitter cold. This is death. A bum film to watch.

You don't understand anything about cinema here, I could barely find it for not "watching from idleness" :)

TheXpert:

There is an anti-shaker function right on YouTube. And many video processing packages have such a software thingy.

And the basic version is probably available in any camera that is more or less normal right now. Phones probably have it too.

Thanks, now I know what they call it ....

alexx_v:
I saw it when it came out - it's 90% of the director's stoner fantasy

It's the second one!

I watched it today.

Explain, tell me, what did you think was crazy about the film?

alexx_v:
I watched it when it came out - it's 90% of the director's stoner fantasy

They write that only one moment there was fiction. When Aron and the girls jumped into the underground lake. A beautiful scene to soften before the impending contemplation of the tin (a subtle psychological trick by the director). Everything else was from the book and Aaron Ralston's recollections.

And where can one read that the film is as much as 90% fiction by a stoned director?

The man really got into this situation in 2003 and really went through it all. The most important thing was to show exactly that. If, for example, they made up the fact that he didn't go there by car or ride a bike, then in principle that's irrelevant.

tol64:
Hang on, let's read the detailed opinions of those who have spoken out. Really, it's very interesting how it could have been arrived at.
Reason: