Interesting and Humour - page 4428

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The cherry tree next door is almost in bloom.

mine are still blooming - young

tulips almost all

peach planted in June 2018

vineyard 19 bushes

strawberries in bloom

Planted tomatoes in holes a couple of days ago, dill, parsley and basil a week ago between young grape bushes

It's +24 in the shade this afternoon

It's beautiful! Lovely to look at.

Vitaly Stepanov:

Beautiful! It's a pleasure to look at.

It will be beautiful when I sow the lawn, sow the flowers till the end and then everything will come up))))

There is still a lot of work to do in the yard, very ...

P.S. Today found on all the greens except grapes weevil - protraveli chemically. Eats even the hazelnut tree(

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It will be beautiful when I sow the lawn, sow the flowers till the end and then everything will come up))))

There is still a lot of work to do in the yard, very ...

My mother has a house in Anapa. Every summer I come two months of work and there is no end in sight. There are enough work for the rest of my life.

But it's a nice chore.

A mathematician is asked:
- What is the probability that if you go outside now, you will meet Napoleon?
The mathematician put around reference books, calculators, computers, locked himself in a room for three days and gave the answer:
- Approximately 0.000001 percent.
The same question was posed to an experienced trader. The answer followed immediately:
- 50-50: either meet or not.

Vitaly Stepanov:

A mathematician is asked:
- What is the probability that if you go outside now, you will meet Napoleon?
The mathematician took his handbooks, calculators, computers, locked himself in a room for three days and gave the answer:
- Approximately 0.000001 percent.
The same question was posed to an experienced trader. The answer followed immediately:
- 50-50: either meet or don't.

Napoleon died a long time ago. Dead 100%. So the odds of meeting him are nil.

Your long-time trader is screwed.

Олег avtomat:

Your long-time trader screwed up.

There's some in Ward 6...

Олег avtomat:

Your trader with experience is screwed.

A trader with experience, after such a question, would consider the probability non-zero and would start trading with French securities as an insider. And he wouldn't say anything ;-).

Of course, the probability is close to 0, but 100 days was also considered improbable, but it happened.

Олег avtomat:

Your long-time trader screwed up.

The mathematician, he admitted the probability, even if it's small. And if there's a probability, it's 50-50. So it's either yes or no...

Vitaly Stepanov:

the mathematician, he has accepted the probability, albeit a minuscule one. And if there is a probability, it is 50/50. So it's either YES or NO...

"onelite."

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_(meanings)

Napoleon is a breed of cat.

Reason: