Interesting and Humour - page 4312

The questions there are grounded in logic, but the one about motorbikes isn't exactly to your liking. It's hard to account for'You'. Us many or me))

Sergey Savinkin:

But the dumbest question is about motorbikes. "You have 50 motorbikes". I won't spoil it, but if one person is alone, the suggested solution is not possible.

I solved the rope problem. The standard method is through the chain line equation. It's really a special case where you don't need all that algebraic apparatus to solve it. But it seems to me that all the talk about "an applicant who finds the right answer in 20 seconds without complicated calculations is looking for a creative solution" is nonsense. This applicant may be a creative person, but he is ignorant of mathematics.

Uladzimir Izerski:
The questions there are sharpened for logic, but I don't quite like the one about the motorbikes. It's hard to take into account"You". Us many or me))

And I don't like walking 50km behind each motorbike. We'll go as much as 350 kilometres, and then we'll walk... our feet are going to wipe off the dust.

Aleksandr Volotko:

And I don't like walking 50km behind each motorbike. We'll go as much as 350 kilometres, and then we'll walk... ...and our feet will be dusted off.

By the way, the answer in the motorbike problem is wrong. It is possible to go much further if the manipulation with the overflow of gasoline do not every 50 km as advised by the authors of the problem, and after 2 km. Exactly 2 km later all the motorbikes will free space in the tanks exactly as much to pour out the contents of the tank 1-st motorbike. The next run to the overflow will be a bit longer and only when 2 motorbikes will be left, it will be necessary to drive 50 km. This way you can cover a lot more than 350km. You can do the math, but not in 20 seconds.

Alexander Sevastyanov:

By the way, the answer in the motorbike problem is wrong.

Actually, the original problem was supposed to be one person and return to the base, as far as I remember

Alexander Sevastyanov:

You can cover a lot more than 350km in this way.

Of course, it's true, but a person will have to walk 50*50+25*50+12*50+6*50+3*50 for these bikes... 4800
In general, one's ears will be left from such a walk, the rest will rub off on the road in the process, but we'll cover as much as 250 km more...

In the markets, whoever has more logical thinking wins. Mathematics comes second.

Uladzimir Izerski:
In the markets, whoever has more logical thinking wins. Mathematics comes second.

You're right, very funny! )))

Uladzimir Izerski:
Whoever has the most logical thinking wins on the markets. Mathematics is in the background.

There is no clear pattern. In the absence of big players, those with a herd mentality win: the masses push on. But with the emergence of a big player (at any moment), the situation may change. But it may not. ))) Now, if we are talking not about the here and now, but about a period of several years, then the cautious ones win, but it has nothing to do with logic.

Sergey Vradiy:

There is no clear pattern. In the absence of big players, those with a herd mentality win: the masses push on. But with the emergence of a big player (at any moment), the situation may change. But it may not. ))) But if we are talking not about the here and now, but about a period of a few years, then the cautious ones win, but that has nothing to do with logic.

I wondered. Cautious play has nothing to do with logic?

After all, the thread is about humour and the interesting. Let's not.

Reason: