Interesting and Humour - page 4243

Andrei:
There is no logical connection between one and the other...

Just the opposite.

Can we just accept your allegations on faith? We have to give real examples to prove that man can only feed on light energy and live without food and water.

Andrei:
You don't know me, but you're very confident in your prophecies... you work as a prophet?

I know you like the back of my hand, and all your crazy judgments.

I recommend a visit to Ward 6, your brothers in mind. I did my internship, I talked to them.

then we'd electrocute them when they refused to eat and started to die.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Just the opposite.

Can we just accept your allegations on faith? We should give real examples to confirm that a person can only feed on light energy and live without food and water.

And I did not say that it is necessary to agree and even more so to take for granted. Before looking for examples understand the essence of what is being said.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I won't, dummy, go work for once in your life at a normal man's job.

Yeah, yeah, we remember. "You have to earn your money by sweat" (03:56).

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I recommend a visit to Ward 6, they have your brothers in mind. I've practiced, I've communicated.

Well, now I see what your entertaining prophecies are based on... From too many visits and interactions with the not-so-mentally-ill contingent...

You think this is a joke, but it can be contagious...

PS... This is, sorry, an example of the typical behaviour of someone obsessed with astral beasts... But the situation can easily be rectified through light energy...

Andrei:

Now I see what your entertaining prophecies are based on... From too many visits and interactions with the not-so-mentally-ill contingent...

You think this is a joke, but it can be contagious...

PS... This, sorry, is an example of typical astral-obsessed human behavior... But the situation can easily be rectified through light energy...

I ought to give you a slap in the face, you little brat.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I ought to slap you in the face, you little twerp.

it's logical, you're just not yourself, you're under the power of a beast - that's why you have such thoughts and desires... they're just nervous of light energy... don't be a fool, you have a chance to return to your human form.

Trolling in all its glory.

Let's wait...

Artyom Trishkin:

Trolling in all its glory.

Let's wait...

Inappropriate move... All this stuff is very real, joking about it is not recommended...

I occasionally post newcomer questions from the English section here.
Here's today's question:

"What are terminals?"