Interesting and Humour - page 4238

ILNUR777:
If an ostrich could walk with its head in the sand, it would have been harnessed long ago to plough the land back in the days of serfdom.
If an ostrich doesn't need a head, it's a perfect worker...

Happy April 1st, guys! 😉

ILNUR777: Astral beasts have no rules, it's a shame for them)))).

If a couple of these beasts get on your back, you'll be in for a real treat... You don't want to joke about it... If a man is dark, they may devour him in a moment and medicine has no power against them because all that cannot be felt does not exist in nature and cannot exist according to their primitive beliefs ...

Alexandr Saprykin:
Happy April 1st, guys! 😉
We're already in full swing. Me, the blissful myrian Andriy and Pikachu.

Andrei:

You get a couple of these animals on you, you're going to be in trouble... You don't want to joke about it... If a man is dark, they can devour him in a moment and medicine has no power against them as all that cannot be touched does not and cannot exist according to their primitive beliefs...

At the last session the party decided that they were already sitting on me. Now it turns out not yet? Can the streams broadcast more accurately?

ILNUR777:
At the last session, the party thought they were already sitting on me. Now it turns out not yet? Can the streams broadcast more accurately?

Once you feel the light, you'll be able to recognize the beasts...

Andrei:

Once you feel the light, you'll be able to recognize the animals...

I'm gonna go get a shot.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm going to get a drink.

Do you think it'll help you see the light? Or the darkness?

Alexandr Saprykin:
Do you think it helps to see the light? Or the darkness?

Nah, that's a lot to drink.

If a person is dark, i.e. has rejected light in order to live with darkness, alcohol will kill him, because he opens himself to the astral and then it is easier for the beasts to jump on him... alcohol works as an amplifier, in itself it is more useful than harmful in small doses, because alcohol is easily digestible energy for the body...

that is why they say you should not drink with dark thoughts - it immediately ruins a person's energy and psyche...
Reason: