Interesting and Humour - page 4226

Andrey Dik:

a person with a faith, a dream, an idea can withstand much more.

and even in water does not burn or drown in fire

And you don't fight and I don't incite (c)

transcendreamer:

Yes, there are some people who believe in astral beasts and divine illumination

None of them set up idols to worship as you do from your blind beliefs...

Andrey Dik:

A person with a belief, a dream, an idea can withstand a lot more.

I have an idea, a dream, that I want to find a better religion, one in which there is no slavery, no need to kiss the hands of priests, and it is not clear what the priests did with those hands a few minutes before the kiss.One that does not call for the killing of babies. One that does not involve killing or burning at the stake, or for the sake of it.
But I can't decide. None of them pass the tests yet.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I've had this idea for a long time, a dream, but I want to find a better religion, one in which there is no slavery, no need to kiss the hands of priests, and it is not clear what the priests did with their hands a few minutes before they kissed them.One that does not call for the killing of babies, for which, or in the name of which, no one was killed or burned at the stake.

There is such a belief/religion - the absolute spirit according to Hegel, I always look up to it when I'm pressed for time.

Denis Sartakov:

There is a belief/religion - the absolute spirit according to Hegel, I always look up to it when I'm pressed for time.

And there is no immaculate conception in this religion? And no one has ascended to heaven?

And there's no need to eat the meat of a god who died long ago? And there's no need to worship or lick the bones of long ago?
And hygiene standards are maintained?

transcendreamer:

And whoever has one is a walking puddle of dreams

Tell me what you drink and I'll tell you who you are.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I've had this idea for a long time, a dream, I want to find a more decent religion, one that doesn't involve slavery, that doesn't require kissing priests' hands, and it's not clear what priests did with those hands a few minutes before kissing them.One that does not call for the killing of babies, for which, or in the name of which, no one was killed or burned at the stake.

Have you tried pastpharianism?)

Alexandr Saprykin:

Have you tried pastpharianism?)

On the positive side, you are given 30 days to try it, then you can give it up, no consequences. In other religions it is fraught with consequences.

I also like pirate stories, but it's a young religion, and I don't really like pasta, it makes you gain weight.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

On the plus side, they give you 30 days to test it, then you can give it up, no consequences. In other religions it's fraught with consequences.

I also like pirate stories, but it's a young religion, and I don't like pasta very much, it makes me gain weight.

Well there is also religion - Belief in an invisible pink unicorn. (See wiki). Maybe you should try it then, since you have such a problem with pastafarianism?
But if you do try pastfarianism, let me know how it is. Maybe I'll give it a try.
Reason: