EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2170

antoniofx >>:

вы оказались неправы,
я конечно сам дурак, но понадеялся

I told you to ask your mum. Mum won't give you bad advice, but Uncle Forte might :)
He has everything on his computer and can react, but how will you know about it?

Lord_Shadows >>:

Антон.

Думаю что конечно приятно когда за тебя кто-то принимает решения, рисует красивые картинки. Но сам подумай, почему они ещё пока дают здесь прогнозы, а не торгуют где-то в крупной инвестиционной компании? Или же, учитывая точность ловли разворотов, не открыли свой инвестиционный фонд? Всё просто, везде случаются ошибки. Такова жизнь и форекс это самая жёсткая игра, да ещё с нашими ДЦ и малыми депозитами...

Yeah, that's right.
I'll be even more careful now.

antoniofx >>:

вы оказались неправы,
я конечно сам дурак, но понадеялся

You can listen to those who are trying to predict the price movement, but you just have to listen and not rely on chance... If you want to work in the market and be profitable you have to think for yourself and never rely on the opinion of others, otherwise you'll end up second!!! ..... develop your TS and you'll be lucky...

Lord_Shadows >>:

Какие скачки на евре...

Ох и хорошо работать по факту собирая профит, а не зажиматься в рамках "прогнозирования" движения.

Yes, today the eureka's a little bit fierce and a little bit stiff. But it's not quite clear with the cable, it hasn't said its word yet...

So, I take it that it's now safe to go quietly down the mountain and systematically cover the whole herd? :)

I don't know what to do with the long term, people haven't understood that the long term is random, it's how they want it to be. Forte, he may hit more often than he misses, but it's also random and his hopes for a break-even trade is hilarious.

And the fundamentals are crappy as well, all the time the Euro was falling because the countries were hesitant to help or not. Suddenly, when they did, the euro fell like it had never fallen in a lifetime. If they had decided not to, it would have fallen the same way. Everything was decided in advance. And now it has been decided beforehand whether it will go down or up. All we have to do is adjust...

Rover82 >>:

К тем кто пытается предсказать движение цены прислушаться можно, но лишь только прислушаться и не надеяться на авось... А для того что бы работать на рынке и быть профитным нужно самому думать и ни когда не прислушиваться к мнению других иначе так и будете вторым!!!..... разрабатывайте свою ТС и будет вам счастье...

+10 :-) !!!

The movement is unusually strong - most likely false - as you go up fast, you go down fast

Rover82 >>:

К тем кто пытается предсказать движение цены прислушаться можно, но лишь только прислушаться и не надеяться на авось... А для того что бы работать на рынке и быть профитным нужно самому думать и ни когда не прислушиваться к мнению других иначе так и будете вторым!!!..... разрабатывайте свою ТС и будет вам счастье...

I have my strategy. but I often don't trust her,
although all day today she told me to buy

syan >>:

да забейте на долгосрок, народ неужели вы все еще не поняли что долгосрок это рандом, как хотят так и крутят. Форте, он может и чаще попадает чем промахивается, но это тоже рандом и его надежды на безубыточную торговлю просто вызывают улыбку.

И фундаменталка тоже полное говно, все время евро падало из-за того что страны не определелились помочь или нет. И вдруг когда определились, евро упало так как не падало всю жизнь. Еслиб решили не дать упало бы точно так же. Все было решено заранее. И сейчас все заранее решено пойдет вниз или вверх. Нам остается только подстраиваться...

Great.

P.S. I would like to add that for myself.

Markets have become very different with the advent of computers and in the last 20 years, market processes have only accelerated.

Many people think and say out loud that speculators have gotten naked and are tearing up the markets, but think about how they traded at the beginning of the 20th century, in the middle and now...

The markets will become more and more impulsive, the cycles will become tighter and tighter, until one day someone accidentally launches a program called "PIPE" into the trading network.

antoniofx >>:

есть у меня моя стратегия. но я ей часто не доверяю,
хотя сегодня целый день она мне говорила покупать

If in doubt then it does not suit you!!! or not yet run-in. if the first it is better to look for something else, there are many things for that inete, look what people can think out of 2 TS collected your ...
Reason: