[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 730

4x-online:

I agree with your arguments. The demo is loyal to the trader and says nothing and will be so non-draining. and cloudless... On the real, the clouds are gathering.

new-rena:

Make a dime a dozen to start with. You'll see... Demo is just a reflection of real quotes, nothing more. Real is real, they will work against us and the longer we hold out, the worse and worse things will get. If you manage to hold out ten times, then you will decide.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested in gambling. And somehow I prefer to know in advance what awaits me.

4x-online:
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested in gambling. And somehow I prefer to know in advance what's in store for me.

You can be without money everywhere when you don't just need it. That's why we're always short of it )))) Gggggg

So without a good system I don't need to get into trading either.

4x-online:

1. The same is true for the EA, but it is not so important for me to be able to see the positions of the closed orders on the balance chart, I just want my EA to be able to overcome them.

2) Tests on history are used to check any Expert Advisor, and the illan-like ones are not an exception. Tens of thousands of trades in a 10 year test indicate the statistical validity of the testing results.

And anyway, it's not an argument about anything. There will be no money on a silver platter. That's a fact. You have to earn it. I spent over a year on my strategy with a slightly higher chart. Especially the take profit indicator will rarely be reached on the real... Forget about it. Most likely, the stop loss will be more active. You should forget about it too, it is in fact the most natural. Both levels are direct cues against the trader, even though they work without fail, not as the program requires closing of orders. But if break-even is reached, then we can try trawling - play with +/- stop levels. I do not know what it will be in practice - I haven't tried it. And the most frustrating thing is when everything is good and bang - we lose.... If we manage to overcome it, only then we can start figuring out our profit. We should not be greedy at first, we have to get used to real trading and understand what's going on. Of course, if there is a lot of money, it might be possible to increase the super profit several times. But the overall balance will be predictable, if you do not stop there.

But it is still possible to earn and make money.... Within reasonable limits ... at first. And as a consequence of a stable and daily capital emergence - it is possible later on and not in a reasonable )))) Ggggg

Here, you could say a serious result, and only on one indicator. MT5 allowed to make such a thing on two pairs at once (entry and exit by hedge).

If we set up five similar toys on different pairs in one portfolio, the PV, respectively, should be even more beautiful and the image should be smoother.

With such a beast you can already try it on decent money. And mind you, no illan-like monkeys. There are only two positions in the market. I believe this is the direction to dig.

Results from the 8th year with 0.1 lot.

_

OnGoing:

Here, you could say a serious result, and only on one indicator. MT5 allowed me to make such a thing on two pairs at once (entry and exit by hedge).

If we set up five similar toys on different pairs in one portfolio, the PV, respectively, should be even more beautiful and the image should be smoother.

With such a beast you can already try it on decent money. And mind you, no illan-like monkeys. There are only two positions in the market. I believe this is the direction to dig.

Results from the 8th year with 0.1 lot.

_

It's beautiful. It's nice without the monkeys. Is it Arbitrage?

On which two pairs ?

jelizavettka:

Beautiful. It's cool that there are no monkeys. Is there arbitrage?

Which two pairs?

The euro and the pound. Rather not arbitrage. Entry to one side on a stoch on a cross. Exit on hard profit/loss. Plus little details.

Nice to see the steady crawl upwards, feels like a real advantage already (as a constant lot) rather than an inflating ilano bubble.

Here is the real dumbest system just stop loss 25 stop loss 500 euro bx from 2008 dc alpar no strategy and tricky

plus there is an anti-martin if you get lucky n times multiply the lot by k ( it's optional)

this is a test with a fix lot i know there are more pictures like this .... and more but maybe someone will be interested

/ graph removed because there is no statistical data (basement) - Mathemat/

owl attached

Files:
faustbek4.mq4  3 kb

baykanur:

Here is the real dumbest system just stop loss 25 stop loss 500 euro bx from 2008 dc alpar no strategy and tricky

plus there is an anti-martin if you get lucky n times multiply the lot by k ( it's optional)

this is a test with a fix lot i know there are more pictures like this .... and more but maybe someone will be interested

the owl is attached

It would be fun if it weren't for the sad inscription on the chart "...results cannot be taken into account"(.
Reason: