[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 414

IgorM:

.... and in practice trade exclusively on demo! ;)

As for the subject: will the eu still go up? imho, as expected up to 1.4570 after the pullback

we will get there, but when? on the sub-axis I look closer to 1.4360 - 80 will pass the H4 trend (it may cause a pullback)

The Ghana will reach 441 and a pullback of 50pts but I don't believe it myself - luckily there is plenty of money in the position )

A 180 degree cycle is 620 pips - 90 degrees is 310 45g is 155

Now on the SELL it is going to go up 000

Sweet:

I expect the first correction. Once it is over, the rise will continue .

artikul:

Without))) If it goes up, it will reverse around 1.44321 )))

.... the warrant is as small as if it didn't exist....

Your blue square is a fiction, a dream... If you take something (some combination of candlesticks) as a reference point and trade without stops - the average profitability is 70% or higher (except for rare margin calls)

Tantrik:

Your blue square is a fiction, a dream... If you take something (some combination of candlesticks) as a reference point and trade without stops - the average profitability is 70% or higher (except for rare margin calls)

if you had 51% profitability you'd already be a millionaire!

That to become rich you need positive overall statistics - that's what Herczyk said himself.

But I myself have seen strategies where for 5 orders 1 profitable order compensates for all the minuses - but this is not the case

Tantrik:

Your blue square is a fiction, a dream... If you take something (some combination of candlesticks) as a reference point and trade without stops - average profitability is 70% or higher (except for rare margin calls)

I do not know )))) But for the past week I've already forgotten what a losing trade is )))

Mixon777:

ahahaha - 70% >>? if it was 51% profitability you would be a millionaire by now!

To become rich you need a positive overall statistic - that's what Herczyk said himself.

But I myself have seen strategies where for 5 orders 1 profitable order compensates for all the minuses - but it's not a deal - but it's not a deal - I'm not a millionaire!

read it carefully - every month profit - every 6 months margin call.

Tantrik:

read carefully - every month profits - every 6 months margin call.

Do you happen to have a script that outputs the % of profitable and losing trades in MT 4,?

The developers are an idea - when I look at someone's account for 2 years there are over a thousand trades and what to do?

ReziDent:

If, Low doesn't break, you may be right, but I, the supporter of lowering, therefore, I change your CLINE, 1-wave, to a final diagonal triangle in a zig-zag, and there we shall see.....))))

Tantrik:
getting there but when?

this is the one I have a problem with, I didn't want to, but again I started spinning stochastics with momentums to try and work out when - no results so far

Reason: