Interesting and Humour - page 2632

Useddd:
Don't beg me, I told you about the tip conditions. At supersonic, for example, your laser is powerless. Something your "much easier" has not yet been technically implemented.
Justify the supersonic, in specific numbers, please. What exactly does it seem so impossible to you? Let's say, for example, that the target is moving at 5M and is 500km away at the moment of detection.

Vitalie Postolache:
Justify the supersonic, in specific figures, please. What exactly does it seem so impossible to you? Let's say, for example, that a target travels at 5M.
Go on the Internet and read up on the material. Do I have to go over the theory of laser guidance and design for you right now?

Useddd:
Look up some material on the internet. Do I have to give you a theory of laser guidance and design?
No, it's not about lasers, which I know a lot about. It's about pointing at a target, so how hard can it be? It's a simple physics problem, determining at what angular velocity a turret turns, what's so complicated about it?

Vitalie Postolache:
No, it's not about lasers, which I am good at. It's about aiming, so how hard can it be? It's a simple physics problem, determining at what angular velocity a turret rotates, what's so complicated about it?
The notion of aiming doesn't just refer to determining the position of an object, it also refers to the laser itself.

I typed it into YouTube and it came up with this.

In fact, there are other sources.

Vitalie Postolache:

Please... Is it easier to aim a laser that reaches its target instantly, or to aim a missile and calculate the target trajectory and missile itself? And you have to track the target with radar all the way until the missile arrives...

The problem is in peculiarities of light beam penetration through the atmosphere, combat use in mobile platforms requires capacities which are unachievable at our current level of science.

Basically guidance is the same in both cases, laser will not burn through them, nowadays they make composite materials so powerful they cannot be ignited by heat. But super sonic missiles, on the other hand, will intercept the target for sure

They are supposed to have something more efficient than a laser, a heavy particle emitter. But they keep it a secret, but periodically demonstrate how it works.

If there is no Windows, what will we do?

Microsoft: Windows 10 станет последней версией Windows - BBC Russian
Microsoft: Windows 10 станет последней версией Windows - BBC Russian
  • www.bbc.com
Windows 10 будет последней версией этой операционной системы корпорации Microsoft. Новая и последняя версия Windows будет выпущена, как ожидается, этим летом, после чего она будет регулярно обновляться.

Karputov Vladimir:

If there is no Windows, what will we do?

Use old versions of windows
Reason: