Interesting and Humour - page 11

Mischek:

What does the following icon look like ?

A white rectangle.

:о)

-- You write articles. So you're a shark of the pen?

-- No, I'm a keyboard peckerwood.

:о)

Urain:
White rectangle.
not

Mischek:
nope
What's a "nope" figure, where you can read about it, give me a link, please. :о)

Urain:
What kind of figure is "nope", where can I read about it, give me a link, please. :о)

This is a very new figure. It is not yet widespread, although it has great potential.

It can be seen if the number six is attached to the right side of the mirror vertically. You get a figure with vertical axial symmetry. "Don't tell anyone, don't." (с)

Milissa: We have a new admin who is surprisingly good-looking
Egoist: What's his name?
Milissa: Wait a minute, I'll ask.
Milissa: Anton XXX.
Egoist: That's him! Let's make fun of him!)
Milissa: How?
Egoist: He's online right now, I bet he's going to come in and say "I'm a chicken in my mouth!!!" =) Win-win-win.
Milissa: )))) Come on.
Egoist: Go on, then.
Milissa: )))) Run back to my room, I'm so relieved you should have seen his eyes ))))
Egoist: I wish I'd seen your eyes now - I don't know your admin, I was joking=)

Milissa: You're a jerk. I hate you.

Wahlzo :)

...Alexander Andreechkin, head of the FSB's Information Security and Special Communications Centre, said the FSB sees Skype, Gmail and Hotmail as threats to national security and wants them banned.

"Uncontrolled use of such services could lead to a large-scale threat to Russia's security," the FSB representative stressed. The meeting was then held behind closed doors...

Mischek:

...Head of the FSS Information Security and Special Communications Centre Alexander Andreechkin said the FSS sees Skype, Gmail and Hotmail as a threat to national security and wants them banned.

"Uncontrolled use of such services could lead to a large-scale threat to Russia's security," the FSB representative stressed. The meeting was then held behind closed doors...

It would also be a good idea to take away the metal bowls from everyone, they could be used to beat morse code through the walls.
Reason: