Interesting and Humour - page 5

I propose a continuation of the problem:

I know how to divide a deck into two so that the numbers of reversals are guaranteed not to be equal. The number of cards in any deck must be greater than four.

Mathemat:

I know how to divide a deck into two so that the numbers of reversals are guaranteed not to be equal. The number of cards in any deck must be greater than four.

That's easy. Split in half and flip one half over. In the inverted half the number of upside down cards will be at least 16. In the uninverted half the number of upside down cards will be no more than 10.

The Turks are planning a small military coup to also take a break from Russian tourists.

MetaDriver:
It's easy. Divide in half and flip one half over. In the inverted half, the number of cards inverted will be at least 16. In the unturned half, no more than 10.

Score.

I did it differently: I split into different decks, both with an odd number of cards, and then I flipped one. The parities of the numbers inverted would be different.

The author of the thread could not cope with the influx of gamblers :)

The two cylindrical towers have the same height of 10 metres, the first has a diameter of 5 metres and the second 2.5 metres. Around each tower there is a spiral staircase. The angle of the stairs to the horizon is constant everywhere and the same for both towers. At the foot of each tower stands a hobbit.

Question: Which of the hobbits will reach the top of the tower faster, given that they walk at the same speed?

Also on repost :)

Mischek:

The two cylindrical towers have the same height of 10 metres, the first has a diameter of 5 metres and the second 2.5 metres. Around each tower there is a spiral staircase. The angle of the stairs to the horizon is constant everywhere and the same for both towers. At the foot of each tower stands a hobbit.

Question: Which of the hobbits will get to the top of the tower faster, given that they walk with the same speed?

I think at the same time.

So the diameter of the tower doesn't matter, it could be, for example, a vertical flat wall 10 metres high.

The main thing is just the angle of the stairs, and it is the same.

Of course
Reason: