Interesting and Humour - page 3920

khorosh:
So what, they were republics? The names of lands are nothing more than that.

So the Russian Federation has nothing to do with the USSR because they have different names?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Better watch your bullshit.

Then explain how the form of statehood affects identity or identity affects statehood. What is their relationship?

khorosh:
Then explain how the form of statehood affects identity or identity affects statehood. What is their relationship?

Think about where statehood comes from and what is its original meaning?

Дмитрий:

So the Russian Federation has nothing to do with the USSR because they have different names?

It is silly to explain the structure of Tsarist Russia using the structure of the USSR as an example.

khorosh:
It is silly to explain the structure of Tsarist Russia using the structure of the USSR as an example.

That's what you were trying to do.

Lazar Buga:

...how many GAs have been leased to China and for how long...

Enlighten me, very interesting.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What's up? Was there an Uzbek province, a Tajik province? Do you know what nonsense you are talking about?

There was no division along ethnic lines, the division was along territorial lines, and I think it was right.

I began by listing in order:

Samarkand Region - "an administrative unit within theTurkestan Territory of theRussian Empire that existedfrom1887 to 1919." - The period of existence is 32 years.

Is this the origins of the Russian Empire?

Go ahead and make me laugh.

khorosh:

There was no national division, it was territorial and I think that was the right thing to do.

Lenin's retarded idea to divide the country along national lines, eventually as a distant echo of the collapse of the country. If the U.S. had also done such a division into republics based on nationalities, it would have fallen apart long ago. We are human beings first and foremost and we should live together in friendship, not divide ourselves into nationalities.

Reason: