Interesting and Humour - page 3716

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Or was it the last century? When Soviet citizens didn't have a video camera, they had nothing at all - except a happy childhood.

Soviet citizens had brains in their heads. And now it's all about the rise of welfare, i.e. the rise of the stomach in place of the brain.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Soviet citizens had brains in their heads. Now it's all about the rise of welfare, i.e. the rise of the stomach in place of the brain.

I think the percentage has remained that back then the 10% were actually producing something

and thought beyond the stomach, which is still the case today...

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Soviet citizens had brains in their heads. Now they are getting a welfare boost, i.e. their stomachs are replacing their brains.
Denis Sartakov:

I think the percentage remained that back then the 10% were actually producing something.

and thinking beyond the stomach, which is still the case now...

Do you really believe that 90% of Russians are people with stomachs instead of brains? And that 90% support our president?

Gentlemen, this is an outrage! Repent before it's too late. Otherwise you'll be in the bathhouse.

Aleksey Levashov:

Do you really believe that 90% of Russians are people with stomachs instead of brains? And that 90% support our president?

Gentlemen, this is an outrage! Repent before it's too late. Otherwise you'll be in the baths.

Everyone has the right to think as he pleases.

The only place to go is for gross violations of the rules of the forum...

Artyom Trishkin:

Everyone has the right to think as they please.

The only place to be banned is for malicious violation of forum rules...

Well, then so be it. I was beginning to think:

"Artem the cat wakes Artem in the morning.
And
Artem says to them:
"I'll put you in the bathhouse!"

Aleksey Levashov:
Well, so be it, then. I was beginning to think:

And
Artem the cat wakes Artem in the morning,
And
Artem says to them menacingly:
"I'll take you to the bathhouse!"

СанСаныч Фоменко:

+++

True - the bulk of the brains left as soon as the floodgates were opened. And education became a disaster, almost a disaster.

But it's a shame there were no video cameras - you could have seen such a masterpiece.

[ brains, floodgates, train, education, disaster, bathhouse, 10-25 years of kolyma ] - I hope there is no connection :-), and of course I repent in advance.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Soviet citizens had brains in their heads. And now it's all about the rise of welfare, i.e. the rise of the stomach in place of the brain.

Some did not have them then, and still do not. Soviet citizens had the General Line of the Communist Party in their heads (applause) and the materials of the 27th Congress of the CPSU (standing ovation).

The peculiarity of the Soviet mentality is that the typical Soviet citizen believes that he should do nothing to ensure his own life. He believes that he must be financed from above, and that he must only do what he is told. The Soviet Union destroyed basic survival, business skills in people - the desire to be able to do something, to be able to put oneself out there - not to work for nothing, to be able to put a price on one's participation, etc. Naturally, it is disguised by good intentions, so that there would be something to reproach people who have not lost their gift of reason.

In the Soviet Union, the lucky ones were those who had a stomach instead of a brain and the total lack of other needs except for food - life from lunch to dinner - they ate a side dish of noodles and meatballs from bread and all was well... You don't have to think - they tell you when to eat and what to eat.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Some did not have them then, and still do not. Soviet citizens had the General Line of the Communist Party in their heads (applause) and the materials of the 27th Congress of the CPSU (standing ovation).

The peculiarity of the Soviet mentality is that the typical Soviet citizen believes that he should do nothing to ensure his own life. He believes that he must be financed from above, and that he must only do what he is told. The Soviet Union destroyed basic survival, business skills in people - the desire to be able to do something, to be able to put oneself out there - not to work for nothing, to be able to put a price on one's participation, etc. Naturally, it is disguised by good intentions, so that there would be something to reproach people who have not lost their gift of reason.

In the Soviet Union, the lucky ones were those who had a stomach instead of a brain and the total lack of other needs except for food - life from lunch to dinner - they ate a side dish of noodles and meatballs from bread and all was well... You don't have to think - they tell you when to eat and what to eat.

Some people did not have it then and still do not. Soviet citizens had the General Line of the Communist Party in their heads (applause) and the materials of the 27th CPSU Congress (standing ovation).

Yep, which is why Soviet citizens did not lift a finger when Yeltsin signed the decree dissolving the CPSU.

The peculiarity of the Soviet mentality is that the typical Soviet citizen believes that he should do nothing to ensure his own life. He believes that he must be financed from above, and he must only do as he is told.

This is demagogy. Everyone worked as they do now and got paid for it and provided for their lives. Both then and now they do what they are told to do at work. The only difference is that now it is possible to set up one's own business and decide for oneself what to do or not to do.

In the Soviet Union basic survival skills were destroyed in people, business - the desire to be able to do something.

Yeah, completely destroyed people's ability to be smart, which is why they were the first in the world to launch a satellite and the first nuclear power plant.

... To be able to put yourself out there - not work for nothing, be able to put a price on your participation, etc.

It depended on the individual, those who wanted to make good money went to miners, metallurgists, went to construction sites, to the Baikal-Amur Mainline. Qualified machinists also made good money. Engineers, unfortunately, had low wages. Clandestine businessmen earned the most.

Well, happy in the Soviet Union were those who had stomach instead of brain and besides very fastidious and total lack of other needs beside food - life from lunch time to dinner - had a side dish of noodles and meatballs from bread and well

Too simplistic. Both then and now, there were and are primitive people who have stomachs instead of brains, such as homeless people. But there were (and are now) creative people. I had a creative job but I also did radio amateurism, music (guitar) and chess. I lived in Bishkek (Frunze) and went to the Issyk-Kul every year, a voucher costing a penny. I was quite happy with my life. About cutlets and noodles: Yes, the public catering was not very good in general, although I remember a good canteen at the institute, which was excellent and not expensive. The shops did not always have a good choice of food, but the market, like now, always had an abundance.

... You don't have to think - they tell you when to eat and what to eat.

This is nonsense, you don't even have to comment on it.

Reason: