Interesting and Humour - page 3723

Alexey Viktorov:
Dimitri, I'm just amazed at what you say... I have known a man for about thirty years who has never had a drop of alcohol in his life. Not a single drop. Thirty, I know him, and he's in his 50s. Why can't anyone impose his alcoholism on him? It's strange... he lives in the same Russia and used to live in the USSR.

I know one too, so what?

What is this man's social sphere?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I know one too, so what?

And apart from this one, I know a lot of people who cannot be called alcoholics. Probably no one imposes anything on them either.

Alexey Viktorov:

And apart from this one, I know a lot of people who cannot be called alcoholics. Probably no one imposes anything on them either.

Yeah, they can't, they only have a shot before lunch and a couple before dinner... just for the appetite...

Alexey Viktorov:

Perhaps Dimitri grew up in a family of alcoholics... That would explain a lot....

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I know one too, so what?

What is this person's social sphere?

Yeah, he's all right. Wife, mother-in-law, grown-up kid. Worked at some DorMost shack, and there were "teetotalers" there.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah yeah, you can't, they only have a shot before lunch and a couple before dinner... just for the appetite...
Look, I used to work with one of the quitters. He was so aggressive about his drinking, too.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah, you can't, they only have a shot before dinner and a couple before dinner... just for the appetite...

Why is there so much bile in one person?

You clearly have a psychological nature to your grievances. Grow up. I'm sick of your nihilism.

You're upsetting the situation with your lies.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

In your dreams... I'm wearing an earflaps and bears.

I can only have 0.5 beer and a fish once a week, sometimes less. But no earflaps and no bears. We don't have bears around here, the forests have been cut down.

Alexey Viktorov:
Look, I worked with one of the quitters. He was so aggressive about his drinking, too.

It's an ironclad standard:

- I don't drink.

- Why, are you sober?

khorosh:

I can only have 0.5 beer and a fish once a week, sometimes less. But no earflaps and no bears. We don't have bears around here, the woods have been cut down.

О!
Reason: