Hosting webinars at mql5.com - page 9

thejobber:

Duck, and without it there's nothing to do in this business at all)) then go straight to the market, you don't have to think there))

Alexey, if you don't mind, please write back here http://forum.mql4.com/ru/38951

I think the price can be used the following algorithm, the lecturer determines how much money he wants, then the number divided by the number of listeners, the more listeners, the cheaper for 1 person will work out )) YourKO))

Answered here http://forum.mql4.com/ru/38951#1002342

We need to do a poll, I don't get it, can we do it here?

Как настроить Visual Studio 2010 для редактирования MQL4 - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Как настроить Visual Studio 2010 для редактирования MQL4 - MQL4 форум

VDev:

We need to do a vote, I don't understand, can we do it here?

You can. When you create a new topic, there's a topic/survey option on the top left

VDev:

The idea of a 30% a month robot is there and it's proven, you can make one.

It's hilarious: "The wit and the wit", blah, blah, blah with the "fork, ears and noodles" logo.

I can imagine the advertising of such a course: "In the process of training you will create a robot with a 30% yield per month".

The effectiveness of such a course is ZERO, because every listener will watch and wait for the lecturer to show how to write and write a robot with 30% yield per month.

I think so, if the lector has a robot with 30% monthly yield -- and this yield is proven by actual statistics for years -- then there are many questions -- a) what do they teach in the courses: to write robots, to write profitable robots -- b) why would listeners learn to program robots if they have or will have a robot with 30% yield -- c) how many profitable robots you can write -- d) what are the courses for if you can just buy a robot -- e) .

It's not hard to imagine the subsequent complaints of such a course: "Loot, loot, loot".

thejobber:

Well, there's nothing to do in this business without it)) then go straight to the Market, you don't have to think there))

That's an overly categorical way of putting it.

It turns out that those who order themselves to write programs or buy (or download) ready-made, suitable for their interests some products from the Market - are not thinking.

To use food as an analogy (because there is nothing to do in any business without it), to be satisfied you can:

• eat something prepared by someone else in the vicinity at the order and/or "...eat what you are given and do not moan ... if you do not like it - cook it yourself";
  • to cook for yourself;
  • take ready-made food from other places (own or third-party restaurant, café, other sources).

With any of these options, the food may not be to your liking. For a variety of reasons. And with any of these options, you should, if possible, think about what you eat and how you eat it.

Market refers to the third point. And paid purchase or free download of some interesting products from it - it's just one of the acceptable options for the situation to satisfy some of their interests.

DiPach:

This is an overly categorical statement.

It seems that those who order their own software to be written or buy (or download) ready-made products from the Market that suit their particular interests are not thinking people in general.

You are slightly confusing people who are trying to master programming in MQL, but are lazy )) with those who do not know programming at all and do not want to learn it and do not try.... I wrote about the first category, while you obviously thought I wrote about the second ...

thejobber:
You're mixing up people who are trying to master programming in MQL, but are too lazy) with those who don't know programming at all and don't want to learn it or don't try.... I wrote about the first category, while you obviously thought I wrote about the second ...
I know from personal experience people from the first category who for 2-3-4 years hesitated to start learning programming in MQL. They watched video lessons, attended free webinars, used their hands to drain their deposits... And this is just the fear - what if I fail. No, I understand when a life is on the line, but why should I hesitate?) All the more so, it works for 90%. Two groups of people fail to study - those who do nothing and those who every day jam their brains with beer.

thejobber:
You're mixing up people who are trying to master programming in MQL, but are too lazy) with those who do not know programming at all and do not want to learn it or do not try.... I meant the first category, but you obviously thought I meant the second ...

No. I was speaking in general, taking the phrase literally.

And laziness is not laziness, from my point of view. And it can be productive. Including, based on your own priorities, interests, notions of comfort.

For example:

• Writing functions in the code (as you know, they can be called from other parts of the program as many times as necessary).
For a conscious study and use in practice functions also leads to unwillingness (laziness) monotonous prescription of many similar in principle lines in code, monotonous changes when changing, the likelihood of finding a long error, if, for example, some lines were changed, and others were not (distracted, etc.).
  • Going through webinars to learn a programming language is also one of the manifestations of laziness, even if he is a workaholic by nature.

In simplified terms, it is a desire to learn in the most acceptable and comfortable way and an unwillingness (including laziness) to learn in any other way. This could be a reluctance/fear to spend time on learning the language by oneself from its documentation (even if detailed, but for example it seems to be written in dry language) and parsing examples from documentation at a stage when these codes and their descriptions are still perceived as just a meaningless set of familiar letters and numbers. And/or unwillingness, for whatever reason, to train with individual tutor, on one-to-one courses (if there are any), on video.

That is, it is a natural desire to receive the material in an accessible, structured, illustrated and practically applicable "chewed up" form, in the most suitable way known to the individual. And unwillingness to choose for oneself a more uncomfortable option of possible learning. /*I feel more comfortable studying the material on my own, including in the time that suits me best.

• Regarding products from the Market from third-party developers - even here laziness can be productive if one has any necessary programming skills.

For example, it seems to be necessary for yourself, but there is no desire and/or time to write some auxiliary, pushed to the background by priority interests, because there is employment by something more serious and/or necessary, and/or interesting, etc.

And here it is, ready-made and on acceptable terms (including free of charge). If you take it on, you'll end up benefiting from its work and freeing up time for other more pressing tasks/interests.

And in general, not all of us are pure programmers and not everyone had previous knowledge in programming in any language.

There are those who are, will be or have mastered programming in MQL4/MQL5 (with growing appetite/interest perhaps other languages) originally only to be able to facilitate their own work in trading. There are also those who, in addition to trading, also work in a place where programming skills are not provided at all within their official duties.

And, by and large, a trader does not need to be able to program independently. If you need to automate your routine actions, you can order yourself to write the necessary programs, thereby freeing up your time for something else. And it is difficult to learn programming when you are engaged in trading, if you have not had skills in programming before. And it's especially difficult when trading is combined with parallel work somewhere else.

And the ability to program professionally or amateurishly, does not necessarily mean stable income from trading.

Ugh... I have written too many letters. Sorry.

In short, the expression "laziness is the engine of progress", including personal, from my point of view, is not groundless.

Hello!!!

Many traders, both beginners and experienced ones, have their own developments, and those who are mature enough to convert them into Expert Advisor code, start to learn MQL4/5 on their own. But not all of them manage to master it to the end, until the creation of a finished and complex product. For instance, I learned Basic and Fortran 25 years ago, and now I can only remember what an algorithm is, but I would like to master MQL4/5. By the way, I haven't seen many examples of creating an algorithm before writing an EA! To help newbies reach a certain level and develop motivation, I would like to suggest that we start with basic training, from basic knowledge to the writing of Expert Advisors. This is up to the trainer to decide whether the first lesson will be paid, free, or not very expensive, or whether to open an account using his affiliate link, or any other. All work must be rewarded!!!

I agree with Alexei, I have watched quite a few videos on the language, watched free webinars and read them, but my head is in a mess, I have only learned to review other Expert Advisors and edit them a bit. That's why I need a tutor, a teacher who will systematise my knowledge and fill in the gaps.

I would also like to express the wish that in the process of learning how to write EAs, they would be given examples of how to write EAs using indicators, without indicators, such as candlesticks, grid tools, etc.

Please let me know when classes start, I wouldn't want to miss them.

fenix74:

I agree with Alexei, I have watched a lot of videos on the language, free webinars, read, my head is a mess, I have learned only to review other Expert Advisors and edit them a little. That's why I need a tutor, a teacher who will systematise my knowledge and fill in the gaps.

I would also like to express the wish that when teaching how to write EAs, examples of how to write EAs using indicators, without indicators, such as candlesticks, grid tools, etc. should be given.

Please let me know when the class will start, I'd hate to miss it.

That's it, here we go. Sorry for the delay, I was too busy with my project and many other tasks. I was afraid to let me down because of lack of time. Now I have time.

I have decided to hold 2 introductory webinars, where you can evaluate my style of presentation and decide whether it suits you. The first introductory webinar is tomorrow, August 4, at 20:00 Moscow time, but it's best to enter the webinar room in advance, as seating is limited. The second introductory webinar is Thursday, August 5, the link will be posted later.

The webinar room is available from 7:30pm. All details here http://alexvolch.wix.com/kyrsmql1-webinar1

Alexey Volchanskiy:

All right, here we go. Sorry for the delay, I've been up to my ears in my project and had a lot of work to do, I was afraid I'd be let down by the lack of time. Now I have the time.

I've decided to do 2 introductory webinars where you can evaluate my presentation style and decide if it suits you. The first introductory webinar is tomorrow, August 4, at 20:00 Moscow time, but it is better to enter the webinar room in advance, as seats are limited. The second introductory webinar is Thursday, August 5, the link will be posted later.

The webinar room is available from 7:30pm. All details here http://alexvolch.wix.com/kyrsmql1-webinar1

What's up? I've been bombarded with "when do we start" questions all summer and now silence? Holidays started? I'll even do the training with one person, since I promised, let him be completely happy ))
Reason: