Wishes for the work of the mql5.com forum - page 9

Urain:

What do you mean by "subchart" ?

object chart or

a full-fledged chart open from an EA

I understood it to be a "chart" object. Compact - everything in one window and different streams.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов - Документация по MQL5

Urain:

What do you mean by "subchart" ?

chart object or

a complete chart opened from an EA

Object types

OBJ_CHART

chart_object

A "chart" object.

For example: ObjectCreate(0,SubChartLog,OBJ_CHART,0,0,0);

MetaDriver:
I probably won't bother with the same experts. It is better to just make two - one is known to be the main and the other is known to be a slave. With different (complementary) functionality.
Then the template should be prepared in advance.

In principle, for a multi-currency machine, it's a pretty decent scheme. I'd say it's better than the spies. We just need to test it to see if anything's wrong... :)

Yurich:
Then the template has to be prepared in advance.

Of course.

I'm sitting here wondering if that's a good idea for the championship. :)

Why, indicators can be in different streams, and why one expert cannot? There are some semantic subtleties: Should two copies be considered by one Expert Advisor or two? Yes, they are the same ones, all on the same computer....!......

;)

Urain:

What is the priority of Tick,Timer,Trade,Event events?

In principle, if you know the priorities, you can change the scheme so that you can organize interruptions.

For example Tick and Timer will send user events and Event will handle it all.

If I understood the question correctly, there are no priorities. The discussion has gone far from the topic of this forum branch.

antt:
...There's something far removed from the topic of this forum thread.

There is a question on the subject.

Why isn't there a "Trading Strategies" section on the forum?

antt:
If I understood the question correctly, there are no priorities. Something has gone far from the topic of this forum branch.

Then a wish. That it would be possible to create an indicator without buffers at all, or, even better, to create one buffer of limited size (not for display, but for transferring data to the Expert Advisor).

However, this is also not the subject, the topic is wishes of the forum.

Integer:
Then a wish. That it would be possible to create an indicator without buffers at all, and even better, that it would be possible to create one buffer of the limited size (not for display, but for transferring data to the Expert Advisor).
Yeah. And even better - as many (from zero) buffers of limited size as you want.)

MetaDriver:
In principle, for a multi-currency machine, it's a pretty decent scheme. I'd say it's better than the spies. We just need to test it to see if anything's wrong... :)
I hope you'll tell me sometime about the results of such testing.
Reason: