Wishes for the work of the mql5.com forum - page 10

MetaDriver:
It is quite a good scheme for multicurrency. I would say it is better than Spyware. I just need to test it to see if anything goes wrong. :)

you're wrong. they are different technologies.

for a multi-currency EA (if it has all the logic and trading), spy is better.

For the implementation of multicurrency - chart objects.

I do not need testing, the stability is guaranteed :) I start EAs in charts since the introduction of the ApplyTemplate function, and I generate my own templates on the fly, as needed.

The favourites have been restored.

Edit the PM ...

1 so that you can create drafts.

There are all sorts of notes, raw thoughts, links, etc. At the moment I use private threads for this purpose, from which the conversation participant has left and therefore does not see any further conversation.

2 so it can be maintained ... group dialog.

Yes, we'll do a complete rewrite of the personal notebook.

Is it necessary to make a notebook if there are already many such services everywhere?

Renat:

Yes, we will rewrite the personal account in its entirety.

Is it necessary to make a notebook, if there are already many such services everywhere?

I do not know about services, but I prefer to have information about trading and programming at MQL.com.

By the way, it may be interesting for traders as journaling.

I don't know about services, but the programming itself is leached into a discussion on whether the types of variables are needed or not.

SZS one day later there will be an objective opinion about whether there should be a group private and notes section

In MQL4-forum there was one section, so it was easy to see the most recently updated topics. In MQL5-forum there are many sections, so you have to look through each one to see it. Also, for some reason (user-friendlier or worse than in F4) it is impossible to visually (at least for me) see the updates and find the required topic, the name of which I remember. For example, the topic on correlation indicator without using search (try it yourself) could not find it.

In general, it is very difficult to use the MQL5 forum. Why is it so - I don't know. I think it would be convenient to look through the topics updated in the last day, week or month, like in many other forums.

Topic rescheduled

Thank you.

When linking to this post, I wondered if a moderator deleted someone else's post before this post, would the link work? The point is that the link to the post contains a page number, which may change after being edited by a moderator.
Reason: