Wishes for the work of the mql5.com forum - page 11

Can I create two polls in one thread?

I haven't tried it, so I don't have to delete the topic I think.

I would like to see how many people are online.

Although we do not keep such statistics, we are likely to add them.

Work on upgrading the site is going on all the time.

maybe i'm not paying attention or the forum engine is too complicated for me, but once again i get the impression that some of my posts on the forum are disappearing after a couple of days

I'd like to get auto-notification in private messages if a moderator has edited/deleted my post

MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

Joo, what about the "attacks"? Did you sort it out on your own and wipe it down so as not to scare anyone, or did MQ cover their tracks? ;)

It's the outpost that's glitching, lower its port scanning alert level. You probably set it to maximum, without understanding the nature of their settings.

Attempts to bring out the idea of "the site is scanning" and "come on, at least tell me what you're looking for" will not work. It's a very important issue to let it go to waste and be polite.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO big wish - when will there finally be a section in the profile where all personal messages left on the forum will be displayed!? Like the"publications" section, but you could call it"comments"!

Because it's just a dense forest! For example wrote 5-6 messages, and all in different threads. And how do I find them and view responses and comments on them?
Write down on a piece of paper the names of topics and then search for them all over the forum? О_0

Вы не можете отправлять приватные сообщения себе

Zashibisya.

ALXIMIKS:

Zashibi.
Did you want to talk to a mirror?

Novikov:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO big wish - when will there finally be a section in the profile where all personal messages left on the forum will be displayed!? Like the"publications" section, but you could call it"comments"!

Because it's just a dense forest! For example wrote 5-6 messages, and all in different threads. And how do I find them and view responses and comments on them?
Write down on a piece of paper the names of topics and then search for them all over the forum? О_0

I agree. Like on the mql4 forum in the profile. "Find all posts". Convenient.
Reason: