Wishes for the work of the mql5.com forum - page 7

Integer:

There will be a warning when compiling, but that's OK.

So what does this warning mean?

" no indicator plot defined for indicator, assigned to 1 by default"

Yurich:

So what is the meaning of this warning?

"no indicator plot defined for indicator, assigned to 1 by default"

So, one buffer is created anyway, the memory will be used, so you can create one buffer by yourself and use it to transfer data to the EA, or refuse from the idea, if high memory saving is important.

papaklass:
In that case, I withdraw my consent.
So you remain in the role of accompanying me as a clown - please, I can live with it. Whether you will survive is a more interesting question.

Integer:
This means that one buffer is created anyway, memory will be used, so we can create one buffer ourselves and use it to transfer data to the Expert Advisor, or abandon the idea, if high memory saving is important.

This is exactly the problem, because the buffer is created anyway and we cannot control its size from within the software.

Yurich:

This is exactly the problem, because the buffer is created anyway and we cannot control its size from within the software.

Still, in the indicator the array is not declared for the buffer, the SetIndexBuffer() function is not called, it's not clear how the memory is used.
Документация по MQL5: Пользовательские индикаторы / SetIndexBuffer
Документация по MQL5: Пользовательские индикаторы / SetIndexBuffer
  • www.mql5.com
Пользовательские индикаторы / SetIndexBuffer - Документация по MQL5

Integer:
Still, in the indicator the array is not declared for the buffer, the SetIndexBuffer() function is not called, it's not clear how the memory is used.
Maybe MQ can clarify this question?

Speak up, vote.

Yurich:
Maybe MQ can clarify this question?
Looked in Task Manager at the amount of memory allocated, on minutes, the whole story, takes up one indicator (which is sort of bufferless) about 30 mb.

papaklass:
Wanted to delete my post but didn't have time. You're right, so as not to feel like you're picking at shit, I'll ignore you. This is my last post to you.
Amazing projections you have. Read up on the subject. One of the varieties of transference is to give others their own qualities.

Yurich:
Can MQ clarify this question?
If indicator_buffers is not set, the default value is one buffer of type INDICATOR_CALCULATIONS.
Reason: