Errors, bugs, questions - page 808

Zeleniy:

I wrote to servicedesk, there was a problem with email notifications, the links are outdated/not working from you.

How can you tell if this ticket has been resolved? You have not even replied to Service Desk.

They will.

Zeleniy:

Another question has arisen, I wanted to resource "promote the interview with Irina Korobeinikova but how to do it? if:

Warning: All rights to these materials are reserved by MetaQuotes Software Corp. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited.

I don't think they will go to the original article because of one title.

You can post the announcement of the article as we do. It does not contradict the rules and you, as the author, are entitled to it.

Can anyone share code for capturing stop loss events inOnTradeTransaction?

Zeleniy:

I wrote to servicedesk, there was a problem with email notifications, the links are out of date\not working from you.

How can you tell if this ticket has been resolved? You didn't even reply to servicedesk.

Thank you for pointing out the error.

Incorrect link corrected.

Service Desk responded to you.

I'm dealing with OnTradeTransaction to determine if SL/TP is triggered (see above, if someone did share, it would be great ;-)), and came across this oddity. The documentation says that for TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD case,price_sl and price_tp fieldsstore the price, quote from here -https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/structures/mqltradetransaction :

• price_sl - Stop Loss price (to be filled in if specified in the order based on which the trade was made);
  • price_tp - the Take Profit price (to be filled in if it is specified in the order on the basis of which the deal was executed);

However, in the log output by the example from the same page I see that the TP field contains the account balance. Which one should I believe? NB. Looking in the tester.

Here is a fragment of the log:

TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD

Symbol: EURUSD

Deal ticket: 3

Deal type: DEAL_TYPE_SELL

Order ticket: 3

Order type: ORDER_TYPE_BUY

Order state: ORDER_STATE_STARTED

Order time type: ORDER_TIME_GTC

Order expiration: 1970.01.01 00:00

Price: 1.29979

Price trigger: 0

Stop Loss: 0

Take Profit: 10049.9

Volume: 0.1

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура торговой транзакции
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура торговой транзакции
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура торговой транзакции - Документация по MQL5

marketeer:

I'm dealing with OnTradeTransaction to determine if SL/TP is triggered (see above, if someone did share, it would be great ;-)), and came across this oddity. The documentation says that for TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD case,price_sl and price_tp fieldsstore the price, quote from here -https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/structures/mqltradetransaction :

• price_sl - Stop Loss price (to be filled in if specified in the order based on which the trade was made);
  • price_tp - the Take Profit price (to be filled in if it is specified in the order on the basis of which the trade was executed);

But in the log, displayed as an example on the same page, I see that in the TP field I have entered the account balance. What to believe? NB. Looking in the tester.

If we believe the documentation, this is a pure bug.

And I can't imagine any other situation, it's just not reasonable in my opinion to "put" there the profit of the operation or the value of the balance.

Gentlemen, does anyone know of any spreadsheet editor (like Excel) with a C-like application language?

220Volt:
Gentlemen, does anyone know any spreadsheet editor (like Excel) with C-like application language?

Excel can be programmed in C#, and in principle any language is doable, especially if there is a ready-made library. Office programs (including Excel) are COM objects. Their interface is described and publicly available. You can find them if you want. Dig MSDN.

I haven't dealt with this in depth, but I used to make an application in Delphi that pulled data from a large set of similar HTML files, opened them in Excel, and put them into a database. But I used a ready-made (foreign) library to access the cells.

Under Borland C++builder there are definitely libraries for accessing office applications, I believe there are muzzle objects even in standard delivery, I'm sure it's no worse in studio. DO NOT look for the left table, work with Excel (via COM interface), it will be more reliable (imha).

--

One guy I know, for many years in some office handles Excel files from JAVA, also via COM muzzle. And doesn't complain even once.

marketeer:

but in the log displayed by the example from the same page I see that the TP field shows an account balance. Which one should I believe? NB. I am looking in the tester.

This is purely a bug in the tester. Trans.price_tp field in case of TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD can contain 0 or any rubbish. On-line trading outputs everything correctly.

marketeer:

I'm dealing with OnTradeTransaction to determine if SL/TP is triggered (see above, if someone did share, it would be great ;-)), and came across such an oddity. The documentation says that for TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD case,price_sl and price_tp fieldsstore the price, quote from here -https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/structures/mqltradetransaction :

• price_tp - the Take Profit price (to be filled in if it is specified in the order on the basis of which the deal was executed);

but in the log output by the example from the same page I see that the TP field contains the account balance. Which one should I believe? NB. Looking in the tester.

Thanks for the message, we will definitely fix it.
Reason: