Errors, bugs, questions - page 783

Rosh:

We do all translations ourselves. That version of yours in the English part of the Code base was found by accident.

How do you edit a translated version?

I wanted to fix bugs and I got a 404...

Urain:
You check it, DBL_MIN tends to zero, while Yurich's -DBL_MAX is very smallest negative number.
Yurich:
Why check. DBL_MIN is "The minimum positive value which can be represented by type double" and it will always be greater than any compared negative numbers.:)

Yes, I yawned at the definition. I looked at the documentation - it's just as you say.

But.

You have to be careful not to cause overflow and zero out or throw it back to positive. What I mean is, you have to deal with bit representation.

DBL_MAX.

Maximum value which may be represented by double type

1.7976931348623158e+308

I'm pondering over it for now. We will figure it out. Somewhere in the Help file I saw a ready sample of how double constants are printed in hexadecimal form. I need to test it, correct and debug.

--

//added.

Well, I checked it, it's OK, you can change it to -DBL_MAX (0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

MetaDriver:

Yes, I yawned at the definition. I looked at the documentation - it's just as you say.

But.

You'd better edit it carefully so as not to cause an overflow and either zero it or throw it back to positive. What I mean is you have to deal with the bit representation.

DBL_MAX.

Maximum value which may be represented by double type

1.7976931348623158e+308

I'm thinking about it for now. We'll figure it out. Somewhere in the help saw a ready example of double-constants in hexadecimal form. I have to use it, correct it and give it away.

MQL5 Reference / Language Basics / Data Types / Real Types (double, float)

Urain:
MQL5 Reference Guide / Language Basics / Data Types / Real Types (double, float)
Yeah, I already did. (see above)

why have my financial transactions been frozen?

what is the difference betweenSYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL and SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL? which one should be used when calculating stoploss and takeprofit margins ?

maryan.dirtyn:
What is the differencebetween SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL and SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL? Which one should I use when calculating StopLoss and TakeProfit?

Do checks similar to "Requirements and constraints" in foursquare.

Restriction on the minimum StopLevel distance.

A trade will not be executed if any of the above requirements is violated.

Order type Order open price (OpenPrice) StopLoss (SL) TakeProfit (TP)
Buy No modification allowed Bid-SL ≥ StopLevel TP-Bid ≥ StopLevel
Sell Modification not allowed SL-Ask ≥ StopLevel Ask-TP ≥ StopLevel
BuyLimit Ask-OpenPrice ≥ StopLevel OpenPrice-SL ≥ StopLevel TP-OpenPrice ≥ StopLevel
SellLimit OpenPrice-Bid ≥ StopLevel SL-OpenPrice ≥StopLevel OpenPrice-TP ≥ StopLevel
BuyStop OpenPrice-Ask ≥ StopLevel OpenPrice-SL ≥ StopLevel TP-OpenPrice ≥ StopLevel
SellStop Bid-OpenPrice ≥ StopLevel SL-OpenPrice ≥ StopLevel OpenPrice-TP ≥ StopLevel

FreezeLevel freeze distance limit.

Market orders are not closed if the StopLoss or TakeProfit values violate the FreezeLevel parameter requirements.
StopLoss or TakeProfit orders can not be modified if StopLoss or TakeProfit values violate the StopLevel parameter requirements.
Pending orders can not be deleted or modified if the declared open price violates the FreezeLevel parameter requirements.

Order type OpenPrice StopLoss (SL) TakeProfit (TP)
Buy No modification allowed Bid-SL > FreezeLevel TP-Bid > FreezeLevel
Sell Modification not allowed SL-Ask > FreezeLevel Ask-TP > FreezeLevel
BuyLimit Ask-OpenPrice > FreezeLevel Regulated by StopLevel Regulated by StopLevel
SellLimit OpenPrice-Bid > FreezeLevel Regulated by StopLevel parameter Regulated by StopLevel parameter
BuyStop OpenPrice-Ask > FreezeLevel is governed by the StopLevel parameter governed by the StopLevel parameter
SellStop Bid-OpenPrice > FreezeLevel Regulated by StopLevel parameter Regulated by StopLevel parameter

Требования и ограничения при проведении торговых операций - Приложения - Учебник по MQL4
  • book.mql4.com
Требования и ограничения при проведении торговых операций - Приложения - Учебник по MQL4

papaklass:
You will get so many recommendations here that "mama can't wait". And the main recommendation is to open on the market!

:-) You seem to be in your repertoire here too... :-)

A specific question and a specific answer.

A step to the left/right is a firing squad, ugh, flooding and lyrics, which you demonstrate with your "top tips" that have nothing to do with the interest of the question's author. :-)

#define WINAPI          
#define DWORD   uint
#import "kernel32.dll"
   DWORD WINAPI GetLastError(void);
#import
How do I call this function? If the name is the same as the built-in name.

WWer:
How do I call this function? If the name is the same as the built-in name.
On MT4 I called the lower level function RtlGetLastWin32Error(). Maybe in MT5 you can do the same thing.
Новые библиотеки файловых функций без ограничений. - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Новые библиотеки файловых функций без ограничений. - MQL4 форум
Reason: