Errors, bugs, questions - page 776

I don't know what's wrong. I tried to download the history for EURUSD, but I couldn't found it. It was loading at 97.4%, then wrote there were 1000 attempts to get history info from server, then 2000 attempts, 3000. I don't understand. Terminal from DC and same thing with terminal from MQ.

07041982:
Please advise what's wrong with the terminal, I just installed it on a new computer and I can't load EUR/USD history, it is 97.4% loaded and keeps on loading: there were 1000 attempts to get history info from server, then 2000 attempts, 3000... I don't know what kind of error message they send me, but my problem is the same, I only got up to 46% after loading from MQ.
Moody, what is it?

07041982:
Can you people help me with advice? What is it? Has anyone had it?

Write to servicedesk with logs and screenshots. + Bitrate of terminal, system, etc.

And don't make a fuss, wait for Monday.

Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

Good afternoon I have a question - Specifically, why have I stopped paying for my agents, I have the second day I do not see a penny why this may be?? answer me in l.s. would be grateful.

sk8den:

good time i have a question - Exactly why have i stopped getting paid for my agents' decisions i have not seen a cent for the second day Why can it be? answer me on lс. i would appreciate it.

Thirds. I.e., since Friday the 13th. I.e., since the update :)

Fix it. On weekdays.

To the developers

The Expert Advisor is launched in the strategy tester.

There are three classes, and each class is a descendant of its predecessor.

class MyClass1
class MyClass2 : MyClass1
class MyClass3 : MyClass2

All three classes have function, for example Refresh. In a base class it looks like this

bool MyClass::Refresh()
//Refreshing 
{
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------//
//Work variables
bool Result = true; //Returned importance
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------//

ResetLastError();

//Date and time (Information about date and weekday)
m_broker_time    = TimeTradeServer();
m_local_time     = TimeLocal();
m_broker_weekday = TimeDayOfWeek(m_broker_time);
m_local_weekday  = TimeDayOfWeek(m_local_time);

//Checking for presence of the errors
  if(_LastError!=0){Result = false;}
return(Result);
}

This is the call we need to make

bool MyClass3::Refresh()
{
//Work variables
bool Result = true; //Result

ResetLastError();

Result = MyClass2::Refresh();

return(Result);
}

bool MyClass2::Refresh()
{
//Work variables

ResetLastError();

Result = MyClass::Refresh();

return(Result);
}

We get slowness in the tester - 20 times (or even more) than we want to get. This code works well.

bool MyClass2::Refresh()
{
//Work variables

ResetLastError();

//Date and time (Information about date and weekday)
m_broker_time    = TimeTradeServer();
m_local_time     = TimeLocal();
m_broker_weekday = TimeDayOfWeek(m_broker_time);
m_local_weekday  = TimeDayOfWeek(m_local_time);

return(Result);
}

Question - am I doing something wrong or with such nesting level the tester will really get bottlenecks (I haven't noticed significant bottlenecks in the terminal)?

Interesting:

First of all, there is already a profiler. What's the problem with running it?

Secondly, if this is a full code, we don't need functions.

MyClass3::Refresh and MyClass2::Refresh are not needed at all and we may safely use function of the base class MyClass1.

Or provide us the whole code, but first of all go through Profiler.

TheXpert:

First of all, there is already a profiler. What's the problem with running it?

Secondly, if this is a full code, we don't need functions.

MyClass3::Refresh and MyClass2::Refresh are not needed at all and we can safely use function of the base class MyClass1.

Or the entire code on the studio, but first of all go through Profiler.

1. Well, what I'm doing now, it's just by hudo for nothing, it's in the tester itself something very HITCHy glitchy.

2. Of course, the code is not complete, it's just for an example. Actually the base function has quite a different functionality, and the descendants have their own additions as well.

Interesting:

it's something very cleverly glitchy in the tester itself.

Taki puts it on my hands.

MetaDriver:

Write to servicedesk with logs and screenshots. + Bit rate of the terminal, system, etc.

And don't make a fuss. Wait for Monday.

Yes, I'd better wait for Monday first and then we'll see, thanks
Reason: