Elite indicators :) - page 928

mladen:
Yes, but then it has to be rewritten (to draw the arrows in a completely different way)

Ok Mladen

if you have time, I would appreciate you if you can do it, I also very sorry for any disturbing

thanks

mladen:
DTosc & arrows - smoothed & alerts : dtosc_amp_arrows_-_smoothed_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4 Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen, this indicator is not working on my charts! I cannot work out why. I would be grateful for assistance.

Jozy

Jozy:
Mladen, this indicator is not working on my charts! I cannot work out why. I would be grateful for assistance. Jozy

It seems to be all OK

Here is an example on my terminal (build 788) without any change in code of that indicator

Files:
dtosc.gif  72 kb

CCI of ATR emphasized RSX : cci_of_rsx_amp_atr.mq4

As in others. ATR used to emphasize values of rsx in a times of greater volatility

Hi, the indicator in post #8367 can not be loaded/saved.

BR Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, the indicator in post #8367 can not be loaded/saved. BR Kiko

Kiko

I downloaded it right now (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

Anyway, attaching it here too : _fast2.01_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Talaat E Here is a version with arrows on the option where arrows should be drawn : advanced_steprsi_v2.1_amp_alerts_amp_mtf_amp_arrows.mq4

Mladen

there is something strange her, please fix it, when you change arrowsUpperGap = 2, for instance some arrows follow new gap other don't follow, it seems one by one pattern, please fix it

Files:
08.jpg  194 kb

talaate:
Mladen there is something strange her, please fix it, when you change arrowsUpperGap = 2, for instance some arrows follow new gap other don't follow, it seems one by one pattern, please fix it

Gap depends on atr (average true range). That is why the distance of the arrows is larger in the more volatile periods and smaller in the calm periods (gap 2.0 means 2.0*ATR). Also, take into account that metatrader terminal does not draw arrows symmetrically - make the upper gap a bit larger than the lower gap, as a rule of thumb - the other cause that symbols (true type fonts) for arrows itself are not symmetrical on the vertical axis)

All is as it is supposed to be (nothing to fix) and that is, btw, one of the few reliable ways to draw arrows taking into account different time frames and symbols (since it is adapting to symbols, time frames and volatility).

mladen:
Gap depends on atr (average true range). That is why the distance of the arrows is larger in the more volatile periods and smaller in the calm periods (gap 2.0 means 2.0*ATR). Also, take into account that metatrader terminal does not draw arrows symmetrically - make the upper gap a bit larger than the lower gap, as a rule of thumb - the other cause that symbols (true type fonts) for arrows itself are not symmetrical on the vertical axis) All is as it is supposed to be (nothing to fix) and that is, btw, one of the few reliable ways to draw arrows taking into account different time frames and symbols (since it is adapting to symbols, time frames and volatility).

Ok Mladen

Of course, you are right,

However, and at least, it seems strange for me, I know how is the gap calculation from code, also I know ATR meaning I agree about its effect, I may understand if it is attributed to the asymmetrically of MT arrow drawing, and it may be little Exaggeration from me.

Thanks

mladen:
Gap depends on atr (average true range). That is why the distance of the arrows is larger in the more volatile periods and smaller in the calm periods (gap 2.0 means 2.0*ATR). Also, take into account that metatrader terminal does not draw arrows symmetrically - make the upper gap a bit larger than the lower gap, as a rule of thumb - the other cause that symbols (true type fonts) for arrows itself are not symmetrical on the vertical axis) All is as it is supposed to be (nothing to fix) and that is, btw, one of the few reliable ways to draw arrows taking into account different time frames and symbols (since it is adapting to symbols, time frames and volatility).
talaate:
Ok Mladen

Of course, you are right,

However, and at least, it seems strange for me, I know how is the gap calculation from code, also I know ATR meaning I agree about its effect, I may understand if it is attributed to the asymmetrically of MT arrow drawing, and it may be little Exaggeration from me.

Thanks

Perhaps Mladen, It will be better (for me), if you may promise me to put these arrows in the separate window of the indicator, I know you will have to change the way of arrow coding.

Reason: