Errors, bugs, questions - page 426

Renat:

It is advisable to have a decent (not powerful, but decent) video card instead of the very old built-in cards, whose acceleration is purely declarative. This is especially true for older laptop models.

Since charts often have a lot of graphical objects and are actively redrawn, a good 2D accelerator is required.

Tell me if you know or ask some technicians, what of these parameters is important and may directly affect the speed of

in mt4/mt5 ... ?

Silent:

If you add a comment to the right in the indicator input parameters

we get

What is the question?

tester_el_pro:

The 7050 has 256 memory and is taken from RAM. I don't think the bus is much higher than 533... It's a video so that if a normal video card dies, you can go online and pick up a new one.

HD 2000 is many times more productive.

Yedelkin:
What's the question?
Mm. Is it correct that the comment is displayed rather than the parameter name? If there is no comment, the name is displayed...

Unfortunately, nothing can help with the card in question. If it's a laptop, the situation is hopeless. Otherwise, for 1000-1500 roubles you can buy a decently powerful graphics card, which will remove all performance issues.

A case can only have a constant. This is the same in C/C++.

The comment of an instance variable replaces the name in dialogs - this is described in the documentation and is made specifically for extended description of external parameters.

Renat:
A case can only have a constant. This is the same in C/C++.

A comment in an instance variable replaces the name in dialogs - this is described in the documentation and made specifically for extended description of external parameters.
Got it, thanks.

Silent:
I've been thinking. It's actually handy. It's just a bit unexpected.
On the forum, somewhere described a way to make a parameter name be displayed instead of a comment (but this is really almost always inconvenient).

Interesting:
On the forum somewhere described a way to make it display the parameter name instead of the comment (but it's really almost always inconvenient).

Probably duplicate the name in a comment :)

or just a comment at the top

//--- переменная BidLineEnable определяет, показывать ли линию Bid
input bool     BidLineEnable=true;
I just wondered what I got in compiled in the end :)

Im_hungry:

It now gets the same value, It gets the same value 1,79,,,, (this is sec.)

Gets EMPTY_VALUE, as we return it if the file is not opened. If it's more convenient to get 0.0, return 0.0.

And it is necessary to return something. It is not good to read a file which is not opened.

About open error. Write it this way:

if(handle==INVALID_HANDLE)
  {
   Print("-----Неоткрывается :- Почему? Потому что произошла ошибка ",GetLastError());
   return(EMPTY_VALUE);
  }

This is a screenshot of the tester. Is it the same in the terminal?

Reason: