Errors, bugs, questions - page 421

sergey1294:

The visualiser does not want to work in portable mode either. here is the log

Have you tried the 32 bit version?
alexvd:

Yes, we have a problem with the visualiser working when UAC is enabled.

And when to expect a solution to these problems?

molotkovsm:

Cannot start the test in visualisation mode. The visualiser itself starts, but the test does not start. This is what is written in the log:

2011.06.16 21:25:47 EURUSD: symbol synchronized, 2904 bytes of symbol info received
2011.06.16 21:25:47 EURUSD symbol synchronization error
2011.06.16 21:25:47 cannot get history EURUSD,M1
2011.06.16 21:25:47 log file "C:{Program Files\MetaTrader 5\Tester\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\logs\20110616.log" written
2011.06.16 21:25:48 tester agent shutdown

Try to test it as administrator

Interesting:
And when do we expect these problems to be solved?

In the next build.

Interesting:

Developers.

Is the visual tester really that slow or am I just imagining things?

Is the operating system Vista by any chance?

stringo:
Operating system by any chance is not Vista?

Nope, XP. Ran the standard experts on "maximum warp" on history since 01/01/2011.

Would have liked more, but given the previous reply I realise this is the limit.

PS

About the speed - almost 2 years without visualization, you understand, I'm already used to fast tests...

Interesting:
Have you tried the 32 bit version? And when do you expect these problems to be solved?
I haven't tried the 32 bit version and I can't install it now as the installer automatically detects the bit rate. and I have win7

sergey1294:
I haven't tried 32 bit, and now I can't install it, because the installer now automatically detects the bit rate. and I'm running win7

It's probably possible to install, but I don't see the point in this case.

If it really is a problematic place visualizer easier to wait for a new build, which may already be all right.

Good morning all, can you tell me why?

I can't get it to work on a new bar?

I'm throwing an indicator, it's all calculated and drawn, but the new bar

I'm sorry I can't put it up.

Maybe someone has, and who has faced such a thing.

Im_hungry:

Good morning all, can you tell me why?

I can't get it to work on a new bar?

I'm throwing an indicator, it's all calculated and drawn, like a new bar

I'm sorry I can't show you the new bar.

Maybe someone has, and who has faced such a thing.

There are three options: 1. The only way to solve this problem is to ask the author, to contact the developers in a private message (if they agree to help), or to look for similar examples in the articles and the database and then see how they work.

How to correctly calculate GMT time based on these data: server time, delta between server time and GMT (between GMT and server time), daylight saving time?
Reason: